Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: has wolfies lost his mind saying jags beat Seahawks?
yes
no
Maybe hes use to loseing being a former dolphin fan
no hes just being himself always staying postive
hes gone insane
he would cheer this team on,and say they will win if they went 0-16 for years.
[Show Results]

Has Wolfie Lost His Mind

Note i started to become a jags fan as soon as they came into the league,and left dolphins why back then.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I admire your optimism.

Does Peyton Manning have a big head?

BUT THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS WHEN YOU'RE A JAGUAR FAN, GO JAGS. 

Love the Avitar, Swag... Now if it just said "This Space For Rent" across his forehead...

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Wolfie's optimism knows no bounds, and I applaud it.   Living in a city where fans turn on their teams in a heartbeat - I really appreciate his faith.  We all know the reality of the team's lack of talent and depth  - but those of us who really appreciate having a franchise in our home town or just stand by the team we've pledged allegiance to should take a cue from the wolf man.  

It's gonna take some time  -  but the Jags will rise to the top one day. 

Wolfie, a mind is a terrible thing to waste. especially when you try to help the Jaguars...

But keep on doing what you do! We're all proud of you...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Quote:Wolfie's optimism knows no bounds, and I applaud it.   Living in a city where fans turn on their teams in a heartbeat - I really appreciate his faith.  We all know the reality of the team's lack of talent and depth  - but those of us who really appreciate having a franchise in our home town or just stand by the team we've pledged allegiance to should take a cue from the wolf man.  

It's gonna take some time  -  but the Jags will rise to the top one day. 
/\/\/\

This

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Jed is going to get his legs under him and finally call a good game. Jaguars by 6!
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://i.imgur.com/FiutZpK.gif'>http://i.imgur.com/FiutZpK.gif</a>

Quote:Jed is going to get his legs under him and finally call a good game. Jaguars by 6!

I voted, " no, that's just what Wolfe does" or whatever the wording was.

But this guy here, I vote clinically insane.

Wolfie...Don't EVER change who you are!!!

NH3...
"AZANE"

I lost my mind in a large pitch dark room and have been searching around to find it on hands and knees for a long time now.  So I had to vote Yes because I think Wolfie is searching around in the same dark room as me if he believes the Jags are going to win.

Now, if you were to ask me this 6 or 7 weeks from now (barring any catastrophic injuries) I might go along with him.

I will say he is a true fan like me and several others who are around. Just don't chose to post for obvious reasons.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags