Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***OFFICIAL*** Jaguars-Seahawks gameday thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Yeah, had to be the first one to post one of these on the new board :thumbsup:

Go Jags!! Tough one this week. 

Tough one is an understatement. They have allowed 10 points on the season. We have scored 11.... This could be worse than the first half of the Cowboys and Little Giants game.

Quote:Tough one is an understatement. They have allowed 10 points on the season. We have scored 11.... This could be worse than the first half of the Cowboys and Little Giants game.

This is exactly the type of game that turns out to be close, because most don't expect it to. 

I'm taking the 20 & betting the Jags this week. 
Quote:This is exactly the type of game that turns out to be close, because most don't expect it to. 

They beat the Cardinals last year 58-0. The Cards had just as poor a QB situation last year as we do this year. Their DEF was also better than ours. Just saying that if you really are going to bet on this game, I don't know if this is the game to bet on
We have been blown out by  the Chiefs and mauled by the raiders. I hold no fantasy ideas of us suddenly catching fire and going toe to toe with the best roster in the NFL outside of San Fran (who they stomped).

38-3 Seahawks and we dont cross mid field on offense its a good return where we 3-out and Scobe kicks a long one. Possible a shutout to be honest.

Jags 13  Seahawks 17

We're going to get CREAMED.

I've got to go for a colonoscopy tomorrow. I'm more looking forward to it than the game. Sad. At least after I drink a two weeks supply of miralax in two hours I will get a preview of how the jags will look. It's sure to be a blow out. Heavy downpours and a strong passing game by the opponent. It will be a struggle to watch.
Quote:I've got to go for a colonoscopy tomorrow. I'm more looking forward to it than the game. Sad. At least after I drink a two weeks supply of miralax in two hours I will get a preview of how the jags will look. It's sure to be a blow out. Heavy downpours and a strong passing game by the opponent. It will be a struggle to watch.
Blowout?  You punny. 
Quote:Blowout?  You punny.

I try.

I figure what lies in my future this evening will reflect the game in many ways.

The strong passing game by the opponent is my dosage of miralax and the consequences. Heavy downpour is seattle's weather and the flooding my throne will endure. Still working on one for henne chunking the ball off to the fullback.
Everyone keeps asking what is wrong with MJD and why cant we run. Is anyone but me and him missing Greg Jones right about now. I still think we can win this game if we can contain Lynch and get some offenseive plays working.

Quote:Everyone keeps asking what is wrong with MJD and why cant we run. Is anyone but me and him missing Greg Jones right about now. I still think we can win this game if we can contain Lynch and get some offenseive plays working.

Do you also still believe in the Easter bunny, tooth fairy, and Santa? I just don't see any chance of any of that happening. It's going to be bad. Best part is since its expected, no one will be upset if we lose.
Quote:Do you also still believe in the Easter bunny, tooth fairy, and Santa? I just don't see any chance of any of that happening. It's going to be bad. Best part is since its expected, no one will be upset if we lose.

I believe that given the right cricumstances on any given sunday any team can win. Who knows it is Sea. could be a torentual rain and neither team can move the ball and Anger keeps them on thier side and we get one drive where Scobee kicks a FG and we win 3 - 0. As long as there is a possibility I believe. Its what make you a FAN.
Quote:I believe that given the right cricumstances on any given sunday any team can win. Who knows it is Sea. could be a torentual rain and neither team can move the ball and Anger keeps them on thier side and we get one drive where Scobee kicks a FG and we win 3 - 0. As long as there is a possibility I believe. Its what make you a FAN.

I can be a fan and still have a firm grasp on reality.
Quote:I can be a fan and still have a firm grasp on reality.
Where is the FUN in that? :teehee:
Quote:This is exactly the type of game that turns out to be close, because most don't expect it to. 

Maybe if it weren't in Seattle.  Seattle is much better at home than anywhere else.  And our O-line is abysmal.
Quote:Where is the FUN in that? :teehee:

Hmm. Idk. I guess for me the possibility of the number one pick next year.
This team needs a nice 5 game win streak going.  Perfect weekend to start it. 

Quote:This team needs a nice 5 game win streak going. Perfect weekend to start it.

This team needs to stink it up all the way to a franchise QB at the beginning of next years draft. This season is a wash, a transition into the future.
I still remember 41-0 of a few years ago.  I'm writing this season off a loss.  I love the team but the only reason I watch the games is to see improvement.  The defense actually isn't terrible.  There's hope there.  This offense though? My God...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34