Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I found Jags next HC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hes a proven winner. He could really change the team for the better. He was a pro football player himself as well. Bill Goldberg was first wrestler to go undeafted,and win a tittle. why couldn't he be the HC to do that as well.  NFL your next!!!

lol
if nothing else if players are doing thier jobs bad he could at least beat them up. I'm sure the players would get tired of getting beat up.  I bet you he would win more games in 1 year then gus has won in his carrer. Goldburg is a winner.

He'd spear and jackhammer this entire roster into winning shape for sure. He's intimidating. You really want to throw an interception or jump off sides with Big Bad Bill Goldberg staring you down like a viper waiting to light you up on your way back to the sideline? I wouldn't. 

Dad must have had many beers at the sports bar before this gem came out. :woot:

Quote:Dad must have had many beers at the sports bar before this gem came out. :woot:
He asked why he couldn't be the next HC. Do you know why he can't? See that's the problem with Jags fans. No attention to detail.
Quote:He asked why he couldn't be the next HC. Do you know why he can't? See that's the problem with Jags fans. No attention to detail.
Details son, details. How many times I got to tell you? Goldberg don't football.
[Image: goldbergbortles_zpsgyiju4sw.jpg?t=1479737572]
[Image: goldbergs.jpg]

How many tittles does this Goldfella have?
right now he has 0,but he has won the tittles before. in fact his first  tittle run he went 156-0 before he had a loss.

I can't tell if you're trolling or not 

its kindof a joke,and kind of not a joke. Goldburg had more wins in his first years wrestleing with WCW  then the Jags have had since gus became the hc. even the hC before him couldn't win. 

Be sure to get this information to Khan!