Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I found Jags next HC

Hes a proven winner. He could really change the team for the better. He was a pro football player himself as well. Bill Goldberg was first wrestler to go undeafted,and win a tittle. why couldn't he be the HC to do that as well.  NFL your next!!!

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

lol

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2016, 09:55 AM by snowwolf776.)

if nothing else if players are doing thier jobs bad he could at least beat them up. I'm sure the players would get tired of getting beat up.  I bet you he would win more games in 1 year then gus has won in his carrer. Goldburg is a winner.

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2016, 09:57 AM by Caldrac.)

He'd spear and jackhammer this entire roster into winning shape for sure. He's intimidating. You really want to throw an interception or jump off sides with Big Bad Bill Goldberg staring you down like a viper waiting to light you up on your way back to the sideline? I wouldn't. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Dad must have had many beers at the sports bar before this gem came out. :woot:

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Dad must have had many beers at the sports bar before this gem came out. :woot:
He asked why he couldn't be the next HC. Do you know why he can't? See that's the problem with Jags fans. No attention to detail.

Quote:He asked why he couldn't be the next HC. Do you know why he can't? See that's the problem with Jags fans. No attention to detail.
Details son, details. How many times I got to tell you? Goldberg don't football.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

[Image: goldbergbortles_zpsgyiju4sw.jpg?t=1479737572]

[Image: goldbergs.jpg]

How many tittles does this Goldfella have?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

right now he has 0,but he has won the tittles before. in fact his first  tittle run he went 156-0 before he had a loss.

I can't tell if you're trolling or not 

its kindof a joke,and kind of not a joke. Goldburg had more wins in his first years wrestleing with WCW  then the Jags have had since gus became the hc. even the hC before him couldn't win. 

Be sure to get this information to Khan!