Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ike Taylor says...Jags will be best team in state in 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the Jaguars will be the best team in the state this year.

https://www.facebook.com/MiamiDolphinsZone13/videos/825383827619778/
Hope he's right. The comments were fun lol.
So he's saying we will win the Ponce DeLeon Cup!!
Tampa's offense may be disgusting.
I'd say the Noles lol
(06-16-2017, 10:02 AM)Kotite Wrote: [ -> ]Tampa's offense may be disgusting.

How do you figure?

No way. That offense is stacked. And I believe Winston is developing nicely. #weapons
I think he meant disgusting in a positive way.
(06-16-2017, 05:40 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: [ -> ]

No way. That offense is stacked. And I believe Winston is developing nicely. #weapons

I'm just curious what's your explanation why you think Winston has developing nicely according to you?
Tampa is probably the best team going into the season in my eyes.. Miami a close 2nd, and us being a distant 3rd. Until Blake Bortles(or another QB) can get it together and stop turning the ball over, we will struggle to win games. I think if we had a good QB, this is a 10+ win team year in and year out. We have talent everywhere.

Tampa will have the most over-hyped offense coming into the Season.
Well we did win the off season cup. I do think he has a point. But again, our gains are all on paper and as yet still need to be proved on the field. The talent is there. Another year I look forward to the games.
(06-16-2017, 11:29 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: [ -> ]Tampa is probably the best team going into the season in my eyes.. Miami a close 2nd, and us being a distant 3rd. Until Blake Bortles(or another QB) can get it together and stop turning the ball over, we will struggle to win games. I think if we had a good QB, this is a 10+ win team year in and year out. We have talent everywhere.

Do you know Jameis has more turnovers last year than Blake Bortles right? I guess your argument is invalid about turnovers causing us not to win games or the standards are different for everybody else but Blake. I'm not trying to be argumentative but I would truly like to hear from you and anybody else on this situation as far as why can Jameis Winston turnovers are tolerated but Blake turnovers is a issue and Jameis has more turnovers than him? I guess I just hate the double standard this fan base have against our own quarterback compared to others around the league.
If this was Facebook I would click 'like'
On paper, I agree. I think the jags have the most talented team. Let's hope it plays out that way haha