Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ike Taylor says...Jags will be best team in state in 2017

the Jaguars will be the best team in the state this year.

https://www.facebook.com/MiamiDolphinsZone13/videos/825383827619778/

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hope he's right. The comments were fun lol.

So he's saying we will win the Ponce DeLeon Cup!!

Tampa's offense may be disgusting.
Only a chump boos the home team!

I'd say the Noles lol
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(06-16-2017, 10:02 AM)Kotite Wrote: Tampa's offense may be disgusting.

How do you figure?
'02

No way. That offense is stacked. And I believe Winston is developing nicely. #weapons

I think he meant disgusting in a positive way.

(06-16-2017, 05:40 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote:

No way. That offense is stacked. And I believe Winston is developing nicely. #weapons

I'm just curious what's your explanation why you think Winston has developing nicely according to you?
[Image: giphy.gif]

Tampa is probably the best team going into the season in my eyes.. Miami a close 2nd, and us being a distant 3rd. Until Blake Bortles(or another QB) can get it together and stop turning the ball over, we will struggle to win games. I think if we had a good QB, this is a 10+ win team year in and year out. We have talent everywhere.

Tampa will have the most over-hyped offense coming into the Season.

Well we did win the off season cup. I do think he has a point. But again, our gains are all on paper and as yet still need to be proved on the field. The talent is there. Another year I look forward to the games.

(06-16-2017, 11:29 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: Tampa is probably the best team going into the season in my eyes.. Miami a close 2nd, and us being a distant 3rd. Until Blake Bortles(or another QB) can get it together and stop turning the ball over, we will struggle to win games. I think if we had a good QB, this is a 10+ win team year in and year out. We have talent everywhere.

Do you know Jameis has more turnovers last year than Blake Bortles right? I guess your argument is invalid about turnovers causing us not to win games or the standards are different for everybody else but Blake. I'm not trying to be argumentative but I would truly like to hear from you and anybody else on this situation as far as why can Jameis Winston turnovers are tolerated but Blake turnovers is a issue and Jameis has more turnovers than him? I guess I just hate the double standard this fan base have against our own quarterback compared to others around the league.
[Image: giphy.gif]

If this was Facebook I would click 'like'

On paper, I agree. I think the jags have the most talented team. Let's hope it plays out that way haha
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."