Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I turn the big 30 today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is it ladies and gents I am half dead.
Look at the bright side, if you get hit by a bus tomorrow your percentage goes up to 100%.

HBD!
Well you are not wrong
(06-28-2017, 11:13 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]This is it ladies and gents I am half dead.

You'll be alright, bud. 

I was just telling someone the other day that age 27-40 were the best years of my life thus far.  It won't stop me from trying to top them, but those were some fantastic times.  Crossing the 30 threshold didn't slow them down. 

Happy Birthday!
Young punks....
(06-28-2017, 12:52 PM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]Young punks....

I was gonna say the same thing, then I thought about your age, and now I feel like a newbie again too.. Thanks..
Congrats!

My youngest becomes a teen tommorow. God help us.
Today is also my Birthday, and I am actually in fact, half dead.
Happy Birthday to both of you! Banana
I just want to know what happened to my 20s. I went from 19 to 30 in about 6 months.
Happy Birthday Bud. Just crossed that 30 mark myself two months ago.
(06-28-2017, 12:52 PM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]Young punks....

As long as they stay off my lawn I'm good.

Happy Birthday to the children!   Banana
We'll add another to the June 28 list...

TheBigDawg turned 40 today.

Yay me.
Happy birthday to the birthday folks in this thread.
Yes, Happy Birthday kids.
Man, I am wayyyyyy off my game with this new Board.

Happy Birthday kids!
(06-29-2017, 10:32 AM)Deacon Wrote: [ -> ]Man, I am wayyyyyy off my game with this new Board.

Happy Birthday kids!

If you don't step it up, we are really going to have to let you go.
(06-29-2017, 12:24 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2017, 10:32 AM)Deacon Wrote: [ -> ]Man, I am wayyyyyy off my game with this new Board.

Happy Birthday kids!

If you don't step it up, we are really going to have to let you go.

Well gimme my damn Birthday list on the Main page back! 

Pretty crappy Stupervisor that doesn't give her employees the tools they need to succeed.
(06-29-2017, 02:49 PM)Deacon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2017, 12:24 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't step it up, we are really going to have to let you go.

Well gimme my damn Birthday list on the Main page back! 

Pretty crappy Stupervisor that doesn't give her employees the tools they need to succeed.

I do believe that when you go to the main page and scroll to the bottom, it does show "today's birthdays" or something like that.  Nobody has a birthday today so I can't confirm this.
Happy birthday everyone! I'm 6 months away from the 3-0 myself.
Pages: 1 2