Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I turn the big 30 today.

This is it ladies and gents I am half dead.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Look at the bright side, if you get hit by a bus tomorrow your percentage goes up to 100%.

HBD!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Well you are not wrong
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(06-28-2017, 11:13 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: This is it ladies and gents I am half dead.

You'll be alright, bud. 

I was just telling someone the other day that age 27-40 were the best years of my life thus far.  It won't stop me from trying to top them, but those were some fantastic times.  Crossing the 30 threshold didn't slow them down. 

Happy Birthday!

Young punks....
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(06-28-2017, 12:52 PM)Rico Wrote: Young punks....

I was gonna say the same thing, then I thought about your age, and now I feel like a newbie again too.. Thanks..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Congrats!

My youngest becomes a teen tommorow. God help us.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Today is also my Birthday, and I am actually in fact, half dead.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Happy Birthday to both of you! Banana
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I just want to know what happened to my 20s. I went from 19 to 30 in about 6 months.

Happy Birthday Bud. Just crossed that 30 mark myself two months ago.

(06-28-2017, 12:52 PM)Rico Wrote: Young punks....

As long as they stay off my lawn I'm good.

Happy Birthday to the children!   Banana

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We'll add another to the June 28 list...

TheBigDawg turned 40 today.

Yay me.
Signature goes here.

(This post was last modified: 06-28-2017, 09:43 PM by Jagsfan4life9/28/82.)

Happy birthday to the birthday folks in this thread.

Yes, Happy Birthday kids.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Man, I am wayyyyyy off my game with this new Board.

Happy Birthday kids!
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(06-29-2017, 10:32 AM)Deacon Wrote: Man, I am wayyyyyy off my game with this new Board.

Happy Birthday kids!

If you don't step it up, we are really going to have to let you go.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(06-29-2017, 12:24 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 10:32 AM)Deacon Wrote: Man, I am wayyyyyy off my game with this new Board.

Happy Birthday kids!

If you don't step it up, we are really going to have to let you go.

Well gimme my damn Birthday list on the Main page back! 

Pretty crappy Stupervisor that doesn't give her employees the tools they need to succeed.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(06-29-2017, 02:49 PM)Deacon Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 12:24 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: If you don't step it up, we are really going to have to let you go.

Well gimme my damn Birthday list on the Main page back! 

Pretty crappy Stupervisor that doesn't give her employees the tools they need to succeed.

I do believe that when you go to the main page and scroll to the bottom, it does show "today's birthdays" or something like that.  Nobody has a birthday today so I can't confirm this.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Happy birthday everyone! I'm 6 months away from the 3-0 myself.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS