Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: So today it became official.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am going to get married on February 25, 2018.

Im pretty excited, My fiancee and I have been together for 9 years. We started dating our senior year of high school and a year ago i finally popped the question. Unfortunately we had a few hic ups like my head injury that happened last April which really pushed a lot of our planning back. But we have finally got everything coordinated and put the final bookings on the venues today. We are doing everything at the Lightner Museum in St auggy which is absolutely beautiful. She has put up with me for 9 years and i'm really pumped to finally be taking the next step.

Good lord these things are expensive. Luckily her family is very traditional so they insisted on paying for the ceremony and reception. Otherwise i would probably be going to the DMV lol.

I'm still a little over whelmed with everything but luckily we have a great planner who is taking care of everything.
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!
My condolences..
Run, you fool!

Just kidding. You have my sincerest condolences.
I've never heard of anyone getting married at the DMV...that would definitely be something you wouldn't forget!!
(07-03-2017, 11:35 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]I've never heard of anyone getting married at the DMV...that would definitely be something you wouldn't forget!!

Couples must read an eye chart, show two forms of ID, have a valid permit, and pass a written exam to take their vows.
(07-04-2017, 01:52 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2017, 11:35 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]I've never heard of anyone getting married at the DMV...that would definitely be something you wouldn't forget!!

Couples must read an eye chart, show two forms of ID, have a valid permit, and pass a written exam to take their vows.

Lol at one on Atlantic and Hodges's they have a little arbor and everything. Super fancy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congratulations!
Congrats!

Where's the honeymoon?
(07-04-2017, 01:52 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]

However, there will be something not quite right with the paperwork even though you called ahead and they said that's all you need, when you get there you will need something else and have to make 2 or 3 trips back before you they decide you have everything you need
Marriage is the leading cause of divorce...
(07-04-2017, 06:11 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats!

Where's the honeymoon?

She wants to go to bora bora but I really wanted to make a tour around Europe. So it looks like bora bora lol.
(07-04-2017, 03:36 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: [ -> ]

Where's the honeymoon?

She wants to go to bora bora but I really wanted to make a tour around Europe. So it looks like bora bora lol.

Happy wife, happy life.

Where's the honeymoon?

I say let the board decide!
(07-05-2017, 05:50 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2017, 03:36 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: [ -> ]She wants to go to bora bora but I really wanted to make a tour around Europe. So it looks like bora bora lol.

I say let the board decide!

Europe easily. Every American should experience the civilized world at least once.
Why not go to North Korea for the full Commie experience.

Congrats!

Where's the honeymoon?

That seems backwards. It's usually the guy who wants to go to the exotic beach resort and the girl who wants Paris.
(07-05-2017, 11:07 AM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2017, 03:36 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: [ -> ]She wants to go to bora bora but I really wanted to make a tour around Europe. So it looks like bora bora lol.

That seems backwards. It's usually the guy who wants to go to the exotic beach resort and the girl who wants Paris.

You're both the guy AND the girl?
(07-05-2017, 11:07 AM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't want to go to a beach resort for the price that the ones on bora bora run. Or fly 23 hours to deal with two days of jet lag then fly home a week later. I personally hate Paris, Been to France and it's not really my place. Italy, Germany, Belgium, Spain, and england are places I'm interested in seeing.
Pages: 1 2