Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Other Pro Football League - Replace Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK ... the "Other Pro Football League" section is pretty much useless as nobody really gives a crap about the Arena League, Flag Football, or the Woman's Football League

There has to be a better topic for a Section on this Board  --- Any Suggestions ???

* Religion ?
* Educational (e.g. Discussions related to History, Science, Math, Colleges, Wars, etc) ?
* Destinations (e.g. travel destinations, places in which you lived, dreams) ?
I purpose that we have an "Idocracy" section. That way we can have a thread entitled "Ow My Balls"..
Religion isn't going to happen...so don't ask.
Travel might be cool
We don't need another section.
"Visitors to Jacksonville" section- information on where to stay, transportation to Everbank, restaurants, etc...all the usual stuff that visiting team fans want to know.
(07-10-2017, 02:10 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Religion isn't going to happen...so don't ask.

Good God, why not?
(07-10-2017, 08:37 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2017, 02:10 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Religion isn't going to happen...so don't ask.

Good God, why not?

We need a Confirmation on that.
I'm offended.
(07-10-2017, 10:24 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2017, 08:37 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Good God, why not?

You must conform to the doctrine of the catechism lest you suffer a baptism of fire.
(07-11-2017, 01:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2017, 10:24 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]

You must conform to the doctrine of the catechism lest you suffer a baptism of fire.

Nope. That's your cross to bear.
(07-11-2017, 01:23 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2017, 01:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]You must conform to the doctrine of the catechism lest you suffer a baptism of fire.

Nope. That's your cross to bear.

Look at you gettin all holier than thou..
(07-11-2017, 01:39 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2017, 01:23 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. That's your cross to bear.

Look at you gettin all holier than thou..

Don't preach to me. It's nun of your business.
.... what about a Fetish section to get some action on this board

[Image: FZ004629%20Little%20lamb%20looking%20behind.jpg]
(07-10-2017, 12:12 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]OK ... the "Other Pro Football League" section is pretty much useless as nobody really gives a crap about the Arena League, Flag Football, or the Woman's Football League

There has to be a better topic for a Section on this Board  --- Any Suggestions ???

* Religion ?
* Educational (e.g. Discussions related to History, Science, Math, Colleges, Wars, etc) ?

We are actually discussing how to change/improve the board and this topic came up.  There may be changes coming up that actually eliminates the "Other Pro Football League" sub-forum.

Some of the topics that you have brought up pretty much already have a place (this sub-forum).  Fire and brimstone will come upon you though if you think that you have a prayer when it comes to discussing religion.
(07-11-2017, 04:32 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2017, 12:12 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]OK ... the "Other Pro Football League" section is pretty much useless as nobody really gives a crap about the Arena League, Flag Football, or the Woman's Football League

* Religion ?

We are actually discussing how to change/improve the board and this topic came up.  There may be changes coming up that actually eliminates the "Other Pro Football League" sub-forum.

Some of the topics that you have brought up pretty much already have a place (this sub-forum).  Fire and brimstone will come upon you though if you think that you have a prayer when it comes to discussing religion.

lol ..... i'm quite ok with not including religion as a topic since we already have a hate section called Politics.

in reality, most everything can be captured in Sidelines (Fargin's Flyby) but I was just throwing out a few thoughts during my break from reality.
(07-11-2017, 05:16 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2017, 04:32 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]We are actually discussing how to change/improve the board and this topic came up.  There may be changes coming up that actually eliminates the "Other Pro Football League" sub-forum.

lol ..... i'm quite ok with not including religion as a topic since we already have a hate section called Politics.

in reality, most everything can be captured in Sidelines (Fargin's Flyby) but I was just throwing out a few thoughts during my break from reality.

LOL.  We might create a section for discussing other sports within Duval.  There are other things in the works to populate and draw people to those forums.

I personally don't follow the Jacksonville Suns Jumbo Shrimp very closely, but I do like to go to a game on occasion.  Having a place to discuss the team would be kind of cool.  The same goes for some of the other teams.
Pop Warner Smack section