Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Other Pro Football League - Replace Section

OK ... the "Other Pro Football League" section is pretty much useless as nobody really gives a crap about the Arena League, Flag Football, or the Woman's Football League

There has to be a better topic for a Section on this Board  --- Any Suggestions ???

* Religion ?
* Educational (e.g. Discussions related to History, Science, Math, Colleges, Wars, etc) ?
* Destinations (e.g. travel destinations, places in which you lived, dreams) ?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I purpose that we have an "Idocracy" section. That way we can have a thread entitled "Ow My Balls"..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Religion isn't going to happen...so don't ask.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Travel might be cool
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We don't need another section.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2017, 05:51 PM by PF*.)

"Visitors to Jacksonville" section- information on where to stay, transportation to Everbank, restaurants, etc...all the usual stuff that visiting team fans want to know.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(07-10-2017, 02:10 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Religion isn't going to happen...so don't ask.

Good God, why not?

(07-10-2017, 08:37 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 02:10 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Religion isn't going to happen...so don't ask.

Good God, why not?

We need a Confirmation on that.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

I'm offended.

(07-10-2017, 10:24 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 08:37 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Good God, why not?

You must conform to the doctrine of the catechism lest you suffer a baptism of fire.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-11-2017, 01:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 10:24 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:

You must conform to the doctrine of the catechism lest you suffer a baptism of fire.

Nope. That's your cross to bear.

(07-11-2017, 01:23 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 01:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You must conform to the doctrine of the catechism lest you suffer a baptism of fire.

Nope. That's your cross to bear.

Look at you gettin all holier than thou..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(07-11-2017, 01:39 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 01:23 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Nope. That's your cross to bear.

Look at you gettin all holier than thou..

Don't preach to me. It's nun of your business.

.... what about a Fetish section to get some action on this board

[Image: FZ004629%20Little%20lamb%20looking%20behind.jpg]

(07-10-2017, 12:12 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: OK ... the "Other Pro Football League" section is pretty much useless as nobody really gives a crap about the Arena League, Flag Football, or the Woman's Football League

There has to be a better topic for a Section on this Board  --- Any Suggestions ???

* Religion ?
* Educational (e.g. Discussions related to History, Science, Math, Colleges, Wars, etc) ?

We are actually discussing how to change/improve the board and this topic came up.  There may be changes coming up that actually eliminates the "Other Pro Football League" sub-forum.

Some of the topics that you have brought up pretty much already have a place (this sub-forum).  Fire and brimstone will come upon you though if you think that you have a prayer when it comes to discussing religion.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(07-11-2017, 04:32 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 12:12 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: OK ... the "Other Pro Football League" section is pretty much useless as nobody really gives a crap about the Arena League, Flag Football, or the Woman's Football League

* Religion ?

We are actually discussing how to change/improve the board and this topic came up.  There may be changes coming up that actually eliminates the "Other Pro Football League" sub-forum.

Some of the topics that you have brought up pretty much already have a place (this sub-forum).  Fire and brimstone will come upon you though if you think that you have a prayer when it comes to discussing religion.

lol ..... i'm quite ok with not including religion as a topic since we already have a hate section called Politics.

in reality, most everything can be captured in Sidelines (Fargin's Flyby) but I was just throwing out a few thoughts during my break from reality.

(07-11-2017, 05:16 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 04:32 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: We are actually discussing how to change/improve the board and this topic came up.  There may be changes coming up that actually eliminates the "Other Pro Football League" sub-forum.

lol ..... i'm quite ok with not including religion as a topic since we already have a hate section called Politics.

in reality, most everything can be captured in Sidelines (Fargin's Flyby) but I was just throwing out a few thoughts during my break from reality.

LOL.  We might create a section for discussing other sports within Duval.  There are other things in the works to populate and draw people to those forums.

I personally don't follow the Jacksonville Suns Jumbo Shrimp very closely, but I do like to go to a game on occasion.  Having a place to discuss the team would be kind of cool.  The same goes for some of the other teams.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Pop Warner Smack section