Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Official Post-Week 11 Approval Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here we go.

No, No (because of his 1st rd selections), and No.

The same as it's been pretty much all year for me

No

No

No
At this point, this crap should not be called an "approval" poll...

Who the hell would have any semblance of approval.

Gus is done.

[Image: Stabus.jpg]

No to all.
No to all.  Time to blow it up and start over.  

I still believe in BB5.....only if Coughlin comes back

No, No, and Yes
Quote:No to all. Time to blow it up and start over.

Pretty much this. 4 weeks ago, I said Gus was the issue. It's now obvious that Bortles has become unfixable, and Caldwell is tied to both Bortles and Gus. We need a good coach, so if Caldwell needs to go for that to happen, so be it. I'm no longer a Caldwell fan. He's done good in comparison to Gene Smith, but still nowhere near good enough.
No

Meh

No
No

Yes

Yes

Same as at the start of the year. Gus is the disease in this team, I believe the other two will recover once the disease is removed.
No

Yes

No

I've been on the Blake train, and I still WANT him to be the guy. But weekly he's making it harder and harder to believe in him long term. I would however hold final judgement until he gets a better coaching staff.
Quote:No

Yes

Yes

Same as at the start of the year. Gus is the disease in this team, I believe the other two will recover once the disease is removed.

I went No on Blake for the first time, but you're pretty much right. It will be interesting to see how much of this is Gus and how much is lack of perceived talent.

I still think this team can make a KC/Reid style turnaround
No, Yes, Maybe. Same as its been for awhile.

Who are the two morons?
Quote:No, No (because of his 1st rd selections), and No.

I like Caldwell, and he is an upgrade over Gene, but how do you sick at picking the best people in the draft when you're top 5 every year?

No,no,and no for me as well
Quote:At this point, this crap should not be called an "approval" poll...

Who the hell would have any semblance of approval.

Gus is done.

[Image: Stabus.jpg]

Hahahahahahahahah. Best post today.
Being an upgrade over Gene is like being the best smelling turd in the comode. Dave has to go.
no, yes, and ?   If it is an injury like Freddie T never known.  Then yes he can be.  If it is mechanics and footwork then no. 

No

Yes

Yes

Pages: 1 2