Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Do you approve of the job Gus Bradley is doing?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Official Post-Week 11 Approval Poll

Here we go.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No, No (because of his 1st rd selections), and No.

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

The same as it's been pretty much all year for me

No

No

No

At this point, this crap should not be called an "approval" poll...

Who the hell would have any semblance of approval.

Gus is done.

[Image: Stabus.jpg]

No to all.

No to all.  Time to blow it up and start over.  

I still believe in BB5.....only if Coughlin comes back

A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

No, No, and Yes

Quote:No to all. Time to blow it up and start over.

Pretty much this. 4 weeks ago, I said Gus was the issue. It's now obvious that Bortles has become unfixable, and Caldwell is tied to both Bortles and Gus. We need a good coach, so if Caldwell needs to go for that to happen, so be it. I'm no longer a Caldwell fan. He's done good in comparison to Gene Smith, but still nowhere near good enough.
No commercial messages in sigs

No

Meh

No

No

Yes

Yes

Same as at the start of the year. Gus is the disease in this team, I believe the other two will recover once the disease is removed.

No

Yes

No

I've been on the Blake train, and I still WANT him to be the guy. But weekly he's making it harder and harder to believe in him long term. I would however hold final judgement until he gets a better coaching staff.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:No

Yes

Yes

Same as at the start of the year. Gus is the disease in this team, I believe the other two will recover once the disease is removed.

I went No on Blake for the first time, but you're pretty much right. It will be interesting to see how much of this is Gus and how much is lack of perceived talent.

I still think this team can make a KC/Reid style turnaround
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

No, Yes, Maybe. Same as its been for awhile.

Who are the two morons?

Quote:No, No (because of his 1st rd selections), and No.

I like Caldwell, and he is an upgrade over Gene, but how do you sick at picking the best people in the draft when you're top 5 every year?

No,no,and no for me as well
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:At this point, this crap should not be called an "approval" poll...

Who the hell would have any semblance of approval.

Gus is done.

[Image: Stabus.jpg]

Hahahahahahahahah. Best post today.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Being an upgrade over Gene is like being the best smelling turd in the comode. Dave has to go.

no, yes, and ?   If it is an injury like Freddie T never known.  Then yes he can be.  If it is mechanics and footwork then no. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

No

Yes

Yes

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...