Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2016 the year of Jaguars fan whining.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Enough is enough.  Stop with the crying,   The sky is not falling.  Yea, The season has not been as expected.  However.  There have been many positives.  And instead of coming together as fans and supporters.  All this crying.  What does it solve?  When none of us make any football decisions for the Jaguars. 

Yannick is playing really good,  Ramsey has had some nice games,  Hackett is getting our running going.  Robinson starting to come back.  Lee is healthy.  Smith is still deadly.  

Instead we stink. Fire everyone.  Blame the Owner, the gm, the coach (I agree)  The qb (growing pains)  And yes I understand the frustration.  But hey.  Which other team you want to join?  You have 31 other choices.  Pick one.  And leave.  I can sing ya na na na hey hey hey hey good by.  On your way out. 

On the same token. I did agree the players need to be more professional and concentrate on the level of play and not the fans. No disrespect to england.  But they are not the home fanbase.  And if had the choice of worldcup or jaguars. 9 out of 10 are at world cup. 

On same token. If you expecting the nfl to be as easy as college.  Walk on over to Gainsville and cry on that board. This is the NFL and no super star full teams.   And when they do, see Phili dream team?  How did that work out?  

So if you want to cry come with substance not hate.  Debates not trollism.  And if your come back is my grammar which you will. Cause have no substance.  And wimps only use scare tactics for their 15 seconds of fame.  

So yes 2016 is the year of the Jaguars message board crybabies.  Some are probably protesting with no substance as well.  I will enjoy the rest of the season.  Even if we don't win another game this year. Because The Jags is why I love football.  Cause support the team no matter what. 

I think 2016 was the year of whining in general, based on what happened a little less than a fortnight ago.

Seriously, every losing team's message, especially those with actual expectations going into the season, is much the same. Not just Jags fans.

So people are supposed to be happy?

God, what a dimwit.

Quote:So people are supposed to be happy?

God, what a dimwit.
No but every post negative makes it better?  Okay then. 
This team is not improving. Saying Yannick and Ramsey are playing well is not improvement. This is what I've always had an issue with Gus about. He's always saying we're improving, having good practices, etc... but we aren't. The ONLY thing that matters in the NFL is winning games. Unless you're doing that and more of that, you're not improving.

"Whining" is the only thing fans can do to show displeasure because we don't have the power to do anything else.
Quote:This team is not improving. Saying Yannick and Ramsey are playing well is not improvement. This is what I've always had an issue with Gus about. He's always saying we're improving, having good practices, etc... but we aren't. The ONLY thing that matters in the NFL is winning games. Unless you're doing that and more of that, you're not improving.

"Whining" is the only thing fans can do to show displeasure because we don't have the power to do anything else.
Or you can just enjoy the game and talk about key moments. That is not an excuse. Only in this day and age is it.  And there is nothing wrong with having passion and being upset.  It is the ones every post is negative. Then why root for the Jags?  People don't get this is not college. FA chose who want to play for. And we do not know who was offered a visit and never did. 

These are not recruits. If beyond closed doors ya asked players if you had the choice where would you want to go.  Many others would come to jax and some we drafted wouldn't.  

There is no incentive like college. You cant show off your stadium and culture etc.  Players are picked where they go.  And FA chose based on what gives them a better shot to win.  Or shine to make a probowl, Yearly awards, or HOF level. 

Don't you have a bad quality podcast to do? Your going to shame fans of a franchise that has sucked for over a decade? Lol
Quote:Don't you have a bad quality podcast to do? Your going to shame fans of a franchise that has sucked for over a decade? Lol
No I did that for fun.  And when I did it. It was pretty good.  Not the best.  But I am not a professional sports writer. But with no substance and being you couldnt match that crummy podcast numbers.  I would say that still was a better job on jags coverage then what ya do unless wanna try yourself and match 15,000 numbers. 

No you inserted foot in mouth.  But you are welcome to try. 

Would you like to downgrade my current station that had over a million listeners as well?  You havent touched a nerve.  You just have no substance.   And don't get it twisted. I am not saying I am better then anyone.  Just work harder and longer to put out product. 

Quote:No I did that for fun.  And when I did it. It was pretty good.  Not the best.  But I am not a professional sports writer. But with no substance and being you couldnt match that crummy podcast numbers.  I would say that still was a better job on jags coverage then what ya do unless wanna try yourself and match 15,000 numbers. 

Would you like to downgrade my current station that had over a million listeners as well?  You havent touched a nerve.  You just have no substance.   And don't get it twisted. I am not saying I am better then anyone.  Just work harder and longer to put out product. 

Bortles, is that you???   You're supposed to be getting read for the game, not posting here!!!

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Teal Time Radio" data-cid="894771" data-time="1479652975">
<div>
No I did that for fun.  And when I did it. It was pretty good.  Not the best.  But I am not a professional sports writer. But with no substance and being you couldnt match that crummy podcast numbers.  I would say that still was a better job on jags coverage then what ya do unless wanna try yourself and match 15,000 numbers. 

Bortles, is that you???   You're supposed to be getting read for the game, not posting here!!!

</div>
</blockquote>
No I am not a millionaire but thank you for the heads up.  I will let ya know in five years if that is the case. 
Team sucks
Quote:No but every post negative makes it better?  Okay then. 

You're whining about people having an opinion different then yours.  I'm not sure what's worse...

No, actually I know what's worse.  

I have an idea for ya, why not just ignore the people you disagree with.  Otherwise, you're being worse than the people that you are whining against, because you are letting thier opinions affect your mood.  And that is something only very weak minded people allow to have happen to themselves.  Stop playing the victim and act like a man.

On a message board of a team that has been as bad as the Jaguars, you should be expecting negativity.  You have the choice, as we all do, it ignore the opinions of others.  But nobody can shame or complain about another person's thoughts and expect positive results.

With that said, I hope you can figure out a way to survive this season and off season.  You can expect more of what you've been seeing so far.   :thanks:
Quote:Team sucks

This thread sucks too...
[Image: YRyVG.gif]

I think fans should be allowed to express their opinions, good or bad, about the team.  Let's have a little freedom of speech.  

I must post in this quality thread. OP want cookie? You likey cookie?

Mediocrity at its finest.

LOL! Oh Gus, you S*P*R*I*N*K*L*E*R system, you! Even in a drought of wins, you still spray those S*P*R*I*N*K*L*E*S!!! I would agree with all your positivity if we hadn't been in the dumpster for the last decade. Your attitude is the same as the Gus attitude; as long as you try and get better.......... There's a time to accept it and look for the positives, then there's a time for change. The time for change is now. What we're doing is not working and to accept that and go along hunky-dory is something for the S*P*R*I*N*K*L*E*R*S......

Jaguar fans don't even go to games, they go to losses.

So you are whining about whining in a thread about other threads whining. Inception.
Pages: 1 2 3 4