Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Whose watching the game tomorrow?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just curious, who all is watching the game tomorrow? And for those watching, what exactly are you looking for?
I am watching and I'm looking for a win. I will probably be disappointed, but whatever.
I just need some entertainment while I drink.
Watching, looking for a Jags game. :wacko:

I always watch. I usually cringe.
if your not watching because of the jags quality of play then dont call yourself a fan. i know that [BLEEP] on the field is hard to watch, but as a true fan its what you do.

Quote:I am watching and I'm looking for a win. I will probably be disappointed, but whatever.
this
Quote:I am watching and I'm looking for a win. I will probably be disappointed, but whatever.

Same
Maybe, perhaps. I'll probably check in on occasion to see how bad we're losing. The problem with having a team this hopeless is even if we do win, it'll be rightfully perceived as a fluke. If Shad Khan isn't willing to do what's necessary to ensure the team can at least build a winning chance (fire Gus Bradley) then why should I devote my time to watch his endorsement for failure? How many customers would continue buying his car parts if they knew he was allowing a culture of shoddy workmanship by factory management? 

I'll be at a sports bar in Michigan with a bunch of Lions fans. Should be fun.  

I'll be watching to see if Hackett can manage to get a 100+ yard game out of our struggling line and keep some pressure off of Bortles. (lions are allowing an avg of 107 yards per game on the ground)

I'll be watching to see if Bortles can do anything to remotely redeem himself from the missed TDs last week. 

I'll be watching to see if Hackett continues to (wisely) involve the TEs in the passing game plan.

I'll be watching to see if Ngakoue can beat rookie LT Taylor Decker and pressure Stafford. (Decker is good, but he is still a rookie should be a fun match-up)

I'll be watching to see how well Ramsey, Amukamara, Colvin and Gipson hold up against the tenth ranked passing offense. 

I'll be watching to see if this team can finally force a turnover. 

I'll be watching to see if Caldwell is there offering Jim Bob Cooter a 2017 head coaching position in Jacksonville.  :teehee:

Quote:if your not watching because of the jags quality of play then dont call yourself a fan. i know that [BAD WORD REMOVED] on the field is hard to watch, but as a true fan its what you do.

Ssshhhhhhh, not true. And who are you to determine who's a fan or not? The fan police?
Hmm, let's see, Jimmy Johnson is going for his 7th title  and the gags are headed to Detroit...

I will be watching the game tommorrew at our local sports bar like i do every week even if i know they will lose. I stil lwear Jags gear,and support team as i cheer them on hopeing for a mircle they win somehow. whats worse though is we live in a area thats panthers nation since were in Asheville North Carolina. they been twice,and Jags never made it to Super Bowl. 

At this point I'm watching in the background only, hoping that some of our young players are able to develop despite the horrible coaching so we don't have to a complete rebuild in 2017.  

But the realistic side of me realizes that we're in for another major overhaul.  The cupboard is bare and with the new coaching staff coming in, a lot of the older, more expensive veteran players are going to be phased out for a younger group.  
I'll be watching, hoping for a win, as always.

I'll also be trying to remember the last time a game of importance was played this late in the season. What is it like to be nervous going into a game, when something that matters is on the line?

Will I live long enough for those days to return?

Quote:I'll be watching, hoping for a win, as always.

I'll also be trying to remember the last time a game of importance was played this late in the season.

December 19, 2010
I always watch, not really bothered what happens though. This season has really been a tough one to take.

Gotta watch. I love train wrecks..
Ahem, who ISNT going to watch!?

Losers.
I watch but sometime in the second half I lose interest and start doing other stuff. Gotta clean out the smoker and some other house choirs to fit in before walking dead.
Pages: 1 2 3