Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: in honor of tomorrows game..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2007 playoff game vs the patriots 

Yuck, I can't stand to watch them lose again... Smile
(08-09-2017, 11:55 AM)Moodachay Wrote: [ -> ]Yuck,  I can't stand to watch them lose again...  Smile

How many dropped td passes were in that game.  I think it was 3
That was the beginning of our intense rivalry with the Pats over the past 10 years.

I equate this to the Yanks - Red Sox rivalry
(08-09-2017, 12:18 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]That was the beginning of our intense rivalry with the Pats over the past 10 years.  

HUH???

I think the beginning was 1996 AFC Championship game,   2007 was the end of any rivalry we may of had.
What might have been.... damn you Northcutt... Jones and Williams too
(08-09-2017, 12:24 PM)Moodachay Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2017, 12:18 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]That was the beginning of our intense rivalry with the Pats over the past 10 years.  

HUH???

I think the beginning was 1996 AFC Championship game,   2007 was the end of any rivalry we may of had.

Nah .... the Brady vs Garrad and Brady vs Gabbert battles have been epic !!

We've played 12 games against them and now we're only 11 games away from tying the series.  In comparison, the Red Sox are 190 wins away from tying the Yankees - Red Sox series so I'd have to say that their rivalry pales in comparison to the Jags - Pats rivalry

The great Byron Leftwich vs Brady.
This is the only Jags/Pats game I would want to watch again...

Scott Zolack Runs like a Man, throws like a Woman, it's Zolack!

Blake Garbage Stats Bortles vs Brady
UGHHHH ALL THESE VIDEOS! Also, what are playoffs?
(08-09-2017, 02:21 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]UGHHHH ALL THESE VIDEOS! Also, what are playoffs?
[video=youtube]//https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwq7BYOnDrM[/video]

Henne vs Brady
Ughh 2007 Garrard was freakin phenomenal! That opening drive was absolutely phenomenal. That is still the most heart crushing game for me. It felt like we were actually going to beat Goliath.
I remember Vic saying that if we had a single good receiver instead of Williams, Jones and Northcutt we could have very well won that game. I still think Brady would have pulled it out because that's what Brady does but I also think Vic was right.