Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
in honor of tomorrows game..

2007 playoff game vs the patriots 

GO Jaguars
;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yuck, I can't stand to watch them lose again... Smile

(08-09-2017, 11:55 AM)Moodachay Wrote: Yuck,  I can't stand to watch them lose again...  Smile

How many dropped td passes were in that game.  I think it was 3
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

That was the beginning of our intense rivalry with the Pats over the past 10 years.

I equate this to the Yanks - Red Sox rivalry

(08-09-2017, 12:18 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: That was the beginning of our intense rivalry with the Pats over the past 10 years.  

HUH???

I think the beginning was 1996 AFC Championship game,   2007 was the end of any rivalry we may of had.

What might have been.... damn you Northcutt... Jones and Williams too

(08-09-2017, 12:24 PM)Moodachay Wrote:
(08-09-2017, 12:18 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: That was the beginning of our intense rivalry with the Pats over the past 10 years.  

HUH???

I think the beginning was 1996 AFC Championship game,   2007 was the end of any rivalry we may of had.

Nah .... the Brady vs Garrad and Brady vs Gabbert battles have been epic !!

We've played 12 games against them and now we're only 11 games away from tying the series.  In comparison, the Red Sox are 190 wins away from tying the Yankees - Red Sox series so I'd have to say that their rivalry pales in comparison to the Jags - Pats rivalry

Video 

The great Byron Leftwich vs Brady.

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2017, 01:25 PM by Moodachay.)

This is the only Jags/Pats game I would want to watch again...

Scott Zolack Runs like a Man, throws like a Woman, it's Zolack!

Blake Garbage Stats Bortles vs Brady

UGHHHH ALL THESE VIDEOS! Also, what are playoffs?
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(08-09-2017, 02:21 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: UGHHHH ALL THESE VIDEOS! Also, what are playoffs?
[video=youtube]//https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwq7BYOnDrM[/video]

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Henne vs Brady

Ughh 2007 Garrard was freakin phenomenal! That opening drive was absolutely phenomenal. That is still the most heart crushing game for me. It felt like we were actually going to beat Goliath.

I remember Vic saying that if we had a single good receiver instead of Williams, Jones and Northcutt we could have very well won that game. I still think Brady would have pulled it out because that's what Brady does but I also think Vic was right.