Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: TAMPA WEEK !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is already a thread on this. No need making more.
(08-14-2017, 12:34 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]There is already a thread on this. No need making more.

Easy Rookie !!   Does it really bother you that much?

I think I found J-Dub
LLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(08-14-2017, 12:37 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2017, 12:34 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]There is already a thread on this. No need making more.

I think I found J-Dub

But which one of ours is ***Official***?
(08-14-2017, 12:37 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

I think I found J-Dub

Not a rookie here. Have been on here for several years kid. You just make extremely weird posts and if anything you are more J-Dub than anyone because your posts are pointless.
It's the ville syndrome, Brett. It was meant to poke fun at the other passer, who has also surpassed our own. So what do we do? Well of course, show the millionaire with crab legs, symbolizing his college allegations. Remember, he was also a rapist. No gifs for that?
Brett has been here for 10 years and you called him a rookie LOL
(08-14-2017, 02:27 PM)mvannostran Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2017, 12:37 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Easy Rookie !!   Does it really bother you that much?

I think I found J-Dub

But which one of ours is ***Official***?

If J-Dub v2.0 says the other one than I guess that's it.