Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TAMPA WEEK !!!

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2017, 12:36 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

There is already a thread on this. No need making more.

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2017, 12:38 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(08-14-2017, 12:34 PM)Brett Wrote: There is already a thread on this. No need making more.

Easy Rookie !!   Does it really bother you that much?

I think I found J-Dub

LLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(08-14-2017, 12:37 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 12:34 PM)Brett Wrote: There is already a thread on this. No need making more.

I think I found J-Dub

But which one of ours is ***Official***?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(08-14-2017, 12:37 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

I think I found J-Dub

Not a rookie here. Have been on here for several years kid. You just make extremely weird posts and if anything you are more J-Dub than anyone because your posts are pointless.

It's the ville syndrome, Brett. It was meant to poke fun at the other passer, who has also surpassed our own. So what do we do? Well of course, show the millionaire with crab legs, symbolizing his college allegations. Remember, he was also a rapist. No gifs for that?
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Brett has been here for 10 years and you called him a rookie LOL

(08-14-2017, 02:27 PM)mvannostran Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 12:37 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Easy Rookie !!   Does it really bother you that much?

I think I found J-Dub

But which one of ours is ***Official***?

If J-Dub v2.0 says the other one than I guess that's it.