Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Another attack in Europe - This time Barcelona
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Damn Cowards won't take us on in a straight fight.....
Thay have to use whatever they can to kill innocents....
It truly is sad times we live in when this sort of thing can happen and there is absolutely no way to stop it.
My daughter was on that street 2 days ago. She was also in Paris a couple of weeks ago when a potential attack was thwarted. They were taking pictures of the Eiffel Tower when police subdued a knife wielding Muslim screaming Alluah Akbar and flailing around wildly. It's sad to see these attacks happening with such regularity over there, and it's scary that my child is in this region and in close proximity to these attacks.
(08-17-2017, 05:42 PM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]My daughter was on that street 2 days ago.  She was also in Paris a couple of weeks ago when a potential attack was thwarted.  They were taking pictures of the Eiffel Tower when police subdued a knife wielding Muslim screaming Alluah Akbar and flailing around wildly.   It's sad to see these attacks happening with such regularity over there, and it's scary that my child is in this region and in close proximity to these attacks.

First of all, I'm glad that your daughter is alright.

It's just a matter of time when (not if) we see those kinds of attacks happening regularly here.
Next time have her schedule a walking tour of Baltimore row houses. It'll be safer.