Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Another attack in Europe - This time Barcelona

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40965581
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2017, 12:31 PM by The Drifter.)

Damn Cowards won't take us on in a straight fight.....
Thay have to use whatever they can to kill innocents....
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

It truly is sad times we live in when this sort of thing can happen and there is absolutely no way to stop it.

My daughter was on that street 2 days ago. She was also in Paris a couple of weeks ago when a potential attack was thwarted. They were taking pictures of the Eiffel Tower when police subdued a knife wielding Muslim screaming Alluah Akbar and flailing around wildly. It's sad to see these attacks happening with such regularity over there, and it's scary that my child is in this region and in close proximity to these attacks.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(08-17-2017, 05:42 PM)FBT Wrote: My daughter was on that street 2 days ago.  She was also in Paris a couple of weeks ago when a potential attack was thwarted.  They were taking pictures of the Eiffel Tower when police subdued a knife wielding Muslim screaming Alluah Akbar and flailing around wildly.   It's sad to see these attacks happening with such regularity over there, and it's scary that my child is in this region and in close proximity to these attacks.

First of all, I'm glad that your daughter is alright.

It's just a matter of time when (not if) we see those kinds of attacks happening regularly here.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Next time have her schedule a walking tour of Baltimore row houses. It'll be safer.