Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - J.J. Watt raises goal to $1M with help from Chris Paul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
J.J. Watt raises goal to $1M with help from Chris Paul

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...chris-paul

One of the largest donations J.J. Watt's flood relief fund received inspired the Texans lineman to raise his goal to $1 million, and it came from a familiar face.
I heard they raised the initial $200k goal in 2 hours. I hate JJ on the field lol but he seems like a good guy.

Hope everyone in Houston stays safe. Do you live out there Tinhorn?
(08-28-2017, 04:26 PM)mvannostran Wrote: [ -> ]I heard they raised the initial $200k goal in 2 hours. I hate JJ on the field lol but he seems like a good guy.

It's a damn nightmare.
They are up over $3.5m. Outstanding!
(08-28-2017, 04:26 PM)mvannostran Wrote: [ -> ]I heard they raised the initial $200k goal in 2 hours. I hate JJ on the field lol but he seems like a good guy.

I live everywhere.  I am a bot.
He's raised 6 million now..goal is now 10. It's crazy what a little initiative can do.. all of this started with just a 100k donation from him.

I do have to give some major props and a shout out to the Titans..their owner Amy Adams Strunk  (Bud's daughter) donated 1 million dollars, very classy..damn it, it's hard to hate on them now  Wallbash Smile
(08-30-2017, 03:28 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]He's raised 6 million now..goal is now 10. It's crazy what a little initiative can do.. all of this started with just a 100k donation from him.

I do have to give some major props and a shout out to the Titans..their owner Amy Adams  (Bud's daughter) donated 1 million dollars, very classy..damn it, it's hard to hate on them now  Wallbash Smile

Some things are just more important than football.  There is a sticky thread at the top of this forum with a link that includes information on how to donate to the cause.
(08-30-2017, 03:28 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]He's raised 6 million now..goal is now 10. It's crazy what a little initiative can do.. all of this started with just a 100k donation from him.

I do have to give some major props and a shout out to the Titans..their owner Amy Adams Strunk  (Bud's daughter) donated 1 million dollars, very classy..damn it, it's hard to hate on them now  Wallbash Smile

Nah, we can still loathe them on the field and appreciate what they're going for the community.  Big Grin