Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Denver nurses suspended for opening body bag to admire man’s genitals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Denver nurses suspended for opening body bag to admire man’s genitals

Five nurses at Denver Health Medical Center were suspended for three weeks after they inappropriately viewed a deceased patient’s body and talked about it, a hospital spokesman confirmed to Denver7 Investigates Tuesday.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/09/05/den...-genitals/
So, no stiff jokes yet?
My sister is a trauma nurse.. stuff like this happens all the time. Don't let them fool you, women are just as perverted (for lack of a better word) as we are, they just hide it better whereas well...we don't care.  Big Grin  These women just happen to get caught/ratted out.
Ninja
Was it soft and shrunk when you're dead
(09-06-2017, 11:59 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]Was it soft and shrunk when you're dead

Well since it takes increased blood flow to that area to get a erection I'm going to say yes.  It would be kinda awkward to go to funerals and see a bunch of dead guys pitching tents.  Laughing
I used to work for a Funeral Director, and yes, dead men can get erections and fart and even sit up. It's a side effect from the embalming fluid
(09-07-2017, 12:03 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]I used to work for a Funeral Director

Now there's the least surprising thing I'll read all day.
Was she at least good lookin?
(09-07-2017, 12:03 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]I used to work for a Funeral Director, and yes, dead men can get erections and fart and even sit up. It's a side effect from the embalming fluid

Yeah, but you don't get embalmed in the hospital morgue.
(09-07-2017, 05:09 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2017, 12:03 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]I used to work for a Funeral Director, and yes, dead men can get erections and fart and even sit up. It's a side effect from the embalming fluid

Yeah, but you don't get embalmed in the hospital morgue.

Not unless you have a rather pessimistic doctor.
Sounds like a good candidate for a boner doner. Can you get that put on your driver's license I wonder?
(09-07-2017, 07:43 PM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like a good candidate for a boner doner.  Can you get that put on your driver's license I wonder?

Only if your name is McLovin
WingerDingers been running on embalming fluid all this time?
Makes ya wonder if rigor mortis had set in yet....
I can get rigor mortis with a slight breeze..
Lol
Dang, I was only playing dead. Jeesh, Blush I didn't know they were gonna get in trouble. They never did wonder why it was right one time they looked and left the other. Once due north. Banana
(09-16-2017, 03:19 PM)temporaryname Wrote: [ -> ]Makes ya wonder if rigor mortis had set in yet....

If it had then they couldnt have zipped the bag closed.
(09-16-2017, 11:51 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2017, 03:19 PM)temporaryname Wrote: [ -> ]Makes ya wonder if rigor mortis had set in yet....

If it had then they couldnt have zipped the bag closed.

Maybe.
[Image: 61KSyASpMaL._SX355_.jpg]
Pages: 1 2