Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Russia claims to have been in contact with Trump campaign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Now that he's been elected, can we just admit this is factual and should raise a red (pun intended) flag? A superpower that is considered an adversary and elements of our FBI were both colluding to get this man in office. And succeeded.
They sent him a wire of congratulations.

Instead of a phone call like other nations did.

That's not what Sergei Ryabkov is saying.
"considered an adversary"

and why do you think that is?

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

i find this need to be on shaky ground with Russia very strange.  why cant we get along with them?  they hate ISIS. we hate ISIS (at least we're supposed to).

i dont give a [BLEEP] if Saudi Arabia wants to build a pipeline through Syria. it's not worth American lives.  hell, that isn't worth the life of a dog.  it's not worth poor relations with a country that literally has thousands of doomsday devices at their disposal.

Trump said himself as soon as he became president-elect he would visit Putin and start a positive relationship. Most Trump supporters didn't object. It is only the neocons and neolibs (and a lot of far-lefties) that have this weird desire to reignite the cold-war and possibly start WW3. News flash, they aren't our enemies.

why do we insist on sucking the collective [BAD WORD REMOVED] of Saudi royalty but think Putin and Russia are SO EVIL?  give me a break.

i'll tell you why.  cause that's where the money is. our leadership is a whore selling our military power to the lowest of the low on this planet.

So he's supposed to bring the people in our country together, but not do it with anyone else?
Quote:"considered an adversary"

and why do you think that is?

Rocky IV.
Quote:why do we insist on sucking the collective [BAD WORD REMOVED] of Saudi royalty but think Putin and Russia are SO EVIL? give me a break.

I think you refer to this as deflecting.
Quote:Rocky IV.

that's propaganda dude

ooooo big bad russia. ooooo be scared of the big guy with a flat top.
It's clear from what we know that Clinton (her time at State, and her bogus Foundation) has closer ties to Russia than Trump.

I'd be more worried about hit men coming to collect on their investment to her, to be honest.

They'll never be getting that money back.

When you think about it more, it was all just one big Ponzi scheme.  Selling influence for what she expected to have but didn't get.  Everybody lost on the big bet.

Good thing they got what uranium they could when they did.

Link to the story

<==== called it.

Quote:So he's supposed to bring the people in our country together, but not do it with anyone else?

the globalists who own main stream news are really upset that they didn't get their WW3.  so now they are forming this narrative (that all the lemmings will repeat) that Russia is evil and Trump is their puppet
Quote:that's propaganda dude

Interesting tidbit. Dolph Lundgren is MIT educated.
Quote:that's propaganda dude

C'mon. Russia is our buddy all of a sudden? We imposed economic sanctions on them for no good reason?
Quote:C'mon. Russia is our buddy all of a sudden? We imposed economic sanctions on them for no good reason?

there you go again assuming it has to be ally or enemy.  we can be swiss. we can be neutral.

can you imagine if Russia was in Costa Rica starting rebellions and deploying military forces there for god knows what reason?  that's basically what our country does over there.
You guys are missing it.

It's fine for Donald to talk to Putin AFTER the election.  In fact, it's both encouraged and encouraging.

It's not fine for Donald to be chatting with the Kremlin BEFORE the election, especially in one where there are allegations of the Russians being involved in the Wikileaks hack.
Quote:Now that he's been elected, can we just admit this is factual and should raise a red (pun intended) flag? A superpower that is considered an adversary and elements of our FBI were both colluding to get this man in office. And succeeded.

Did you purposely ignore a minor detail in an effort to make this about Trump?

Russia reached out to Trump AND Clinton during the election.  According to Ryabkov, it's routine outreach done with both campaigns. 

The Obama administration has basically bungled the tenuous relationship we had with Russia because of his and Kerry/Clinton's incompetence.  I'd be far more encouraged by the fact that Russia was trying to keep an open dialog with both camps so that they could try to smooth things over once the new president takes office in January, regardless of who that was.  Although, as is typical, they did say the Clinton camp was borderline useless. 

Trump SHOULD try to normalize relations with Russia.  Remember, Obama didn't even think Russia was a threat 4 years ago when Romney made that claim and he literally laughed it off.  Suddenly Russia is a problem.  Go figure. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4