Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cyp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.gotitans.com/threads/johnatha...88/page-18

Lol, thank God he went to the Titans
LOL

Saw him miss a tackle on Lynch on a crucial third down in the red zone in the highlights of the game. Good old Cyp that we know.
But he was such an upgrade at Safety!!

Church is such an unbelievable upgrade. He's in on everything.
There isn't one thin Cyp does better than Church.

People used to bring up how many tackles he had as a good thing for him. He missed a ton of easy tackles and the reason he had so many is because the offense always target him. Always threw or ran at him beca use he sucked
(09-11-2017, 07:27 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]There isn't one thin Cyp does better than Church.

People used to bring up how many tackles he had as a good thing for him.  He missed a ton of easy tackles and the reason he had so many is because the offense always target him.  Always threw or ran at him beca use he sucked

He misses tackles better
(09-11-2017, 07:41 AM)mvannostran Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2017, 07:27 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]There isn't one thin Cyp does better than Church.

People used to bring up how many tackles he had as a good thing for him.  He missed a ton of easy tackles and the reason he had so many is because the offense always target him.  Always threw or ran at him beca use he sucked

He misses tackles better

Lol, true that
You know, what really makes this amusing for me personally is that my boss is a Titans fan. We've given each other good natured ribbings throughout the past five or so seasons. This offseason he teased me about the Titans taking Jacksonville's better defensive players, referring to Cyp. "Hey," I said, "You can have him!"

My boss gave me a funny look after that. I think I'll hold off saying something until mid-season though, just so he can get a thorough idea of why a lot of us wanted an upgrade over Cyprien.....
Love people over there using his tackle count to justify his presence. Sounds all damn too familiar!
(09-11-2017, 07:21 AM)mvannostran Wrote: [ -> ]But he was such an upgrade at Safety!!

I couldn't agree more. Church was always one of those underrated Safeties that never got the credit he deserved.
something that will make me smile is if Ivory or Fournette absolutely TRUCK him Sunday.
(09-11-2017, 09:31 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2017, 07:21 AM)mvannostran Wrote: [ -> ]But he was such an upgrade at Safety!!

I couldn't agree more. Church was always one of those underrated Safeties that never got the credit he deserved.

Not to mention we have Calvin Pryor on the roster now, too. Two strong safeties better than Cyp in the roster right now.
Speaking of Pryor...Anyone see that dudes face on the sidelines yesterday? Looked like he got hit by a truck or two. Apparently, that fight at the Browns didn't go too well.
(09-11-2017, 10:48 AM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of Pryor...Anyone see that dudes face on the sidelines yesterday? Looked like he got hit by a truck or two. Apparently, that fight at the Browns didn't go too well.

I did not....anyone got a screenshot of it?
(09-11-2017, 10:48 AM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of Pryor...Anyone see that dudes face on the sidelines yesterday? Looked like he got hit by a truck or two. Apparently, that fight at the Browns didn't go too well.

Maybe he just tried to tackle Fournette in practice

I always said Cyprien is good at tackling once he gets to his man, but usually arrives too late. Over and over again the receiver got a first down; then #37 took him to the ground.

(09-11-2017, 02:22 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]

I always said Cyprien is good at tackling once he gets to his man, but usually arrives too late. Over and over again the receiver got a first down; then #37 took him to the ground.

But he really isnt that good of a tackler.  I have seen him whiff or bounce off the ball carrier many times
(09-11-2017, 03:43 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]

[BLEEP]. Hope he recovers in time for the second meeting.

Damn

Probably saw how bad Fournette's helmet was imprinted in Cushing's chest and wanted no part of him.
Pages: 1 2