Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cyp

http://www.gotitans.com/threads/johnatha...88/page-18

Lol, thank God he went to the Titans

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

LOL

Saw him miss a tackle on Lynch on a crucial third down in the red zone in the highlights of the game. Good old Cyp that we know.

But he was such an upgrade at Safety!!

Church is such an unbelievable upgrade. He's in on everything.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2017, 07:30 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

There isn't one thin Cyp does better than Church.

People used to bring up how many tackles he had as a good thing for him. He missed a ton of easy tackles and the reason he had so many is because the offense always target him. Always threw or ran at him beca use he sucked

(09-11-2017, 07:27 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: There isn't one thin Cyp does better than Church.

People used to bring up how many tackles he had as a good thing for him.  He missed a ton of easy tackles and the reason he had so many is because the offense always target him.  Always threw or ran at him beca use he sucked

He misses tackles better
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(09-11-2017, 07:41 AM)mvannostran Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 07:27 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: There isn't one thin Cyp does better than Church.

People used to bring up how many tackles he had as a good thing for him.  He missed a ton of easy tackles and the reason he had so many is because the offense always target him.  Always threw or ran at him beca use he sucked

He misses tackles better

Lol, true that

You know, what really makes this amusing for me personally is that my boss is a Titans fan. We've given each other good natured ribbings throughout the past five or so seasons. This offseason he teased me about the Titans taking Jacksonville's better defensive players, referring to Cyp. "Hey," I said, "You can have him!"

My boss gave me a funny look after that. I think I'll hold off saying something until mid-season though, just so he can get a thorough idea of why a lot of us wanted an upgrade over Cyprien.....

Love people over there using his tackle count to justify his presence. Sounds all damn too familiar!

(09-11-2017, 07:21 AM)mvannostran Wrote: But he was such an upgrade at Safety!!

I couldn't agree more. Church was always one of those underrated Safeties that never got the credit he deserved.

something that will make me smile is if Ivory or Fournette absolutely TRUCK him Sunday.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(09-11-2017, 09:31 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 07:21 AM)mvannostran Wrote: But he was such an upgrade at Safety!!

I couldn't agree more. Church was always one of those underrated Safeties that never got the credit he deserved.

Not to mention we have Calvin Pryor on the roster now, too. Two strong safeties better than Cyp in the roster right now.

Speaking of Pryor...Anyone see that dudes face on the sidelines yesterday? Looked like he got hit by a truck or two. Apparently, that fight at the Browns didn't go too well.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(09-11-2017, 10:48 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Speaking of Pryor...Anyone see that dudes face on the sidelines yesterday? Looked like he got hit by a truck or two. Apparently, that fight at the Browns didn't go too well.

I did not....anyone got a screenshot of it?

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(09-11-2017, 10:48 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Speaking of Pryor...Anyone see that dudes face on the sidelines yesterday? Looked like he got hit by a truck or two. Apparently, that fight at the Browns didn't go too well.

Maybe he just tried to tackle Fournette in practice
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I always said Cyprien is good at tackling once he gets to his man, but usually arrives too late. Over and over again the receiver got a first down; then #37 took him to the ground.

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(09-11-2017, 02:22 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:

I always said Cyprien is good at tackling once he gets to his man, but usually arrives too late. Over and over again the receiver got a first down; then #37 took him to the ground.

But he really isnt that good of a tackler.  I have seen him whiff or bounce off the ball carrier many times

(09-11-2017, 03:43 PM)B2hibry Wrote:

[BLEEP]. Hope he recovers in time for the second meeting.

Damn

Probably saw how bad Fournette's helmet was imprinted in Cushing's chest and wanted no part of him.