Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Open Letter to the Politics Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, just got home about to hop in the shower before the polls close.  I just want to take this time to say that I love all you guys.  This place has become a home away from home.  I respect appreciate and affirm the contributions by all the posters of this forum, even the ones that i disagree with in the strongest way possible.  I hope that win loose or draw, right left or independent that everyone finds what they are looking for over the next four years. 

Good luck, God Bless, and hold on to your butts!

Kiss my [BLEEP] and get your stinkin butt in the shower...  and stay off my lawn!

Quote:Hey guys, just got home about to hop in the shower before the polls close.  I just want to take this time to say that I love all you guys.  This place has become a home away from home.  I respect appreciate and affirm the contributions by all the posters of this forum, even the ones that i disagree with in the strongest way possible.  I hope that win loose or draw, right left or independent that everyone finds what they are looking for over the next four years. 

Nice post. I will be treating this as a Jaguars football game because I'm a pessimist. Since I am one, I'm going to commence drinking when the votes start rolling in shortly. Bottoms up!
I hope trump don't loose.
Quote:Hey guys, just got home about to hop in the shower before the polls close.  I just want to take this time to say that I love all you guys.  This place has become a home away from home.  I respect appreciate and affirm the contributions by all the posters of this forum, even the ones that i disagree with in the strongest way possible.  I hope that win loose or draw, right left or independent that everyone finds what they are looking for over the next four years. 

I lovate you too, bro. Don't ever change. Big Grin
Quote:I lovate you too, bro. Don't ever change. Big Grin

And you can kiss my [BLEEP] on the other cheek.
JJ, you've been the best and most enjoyable poster to read in these dum threads. When 99% were more interested in taking pot shots at each other, you stayed the course and tried your best to keep it level headed and as accurate as possible. You've been a great read and I look forward to reading more..

Well done, Sir..
Quote:JJ, you've been the best and most enjoyable poster to read in these dum threads. When 99% were more interested in taking pot shots at each other, you stayed the course and tried your best to keep it level headed and as accurate as possible. You've been a great read and I look forward to reading more..

Well done, Sir..

And you can kiss my [BLEEP] right smack dab in the middle.
Quote:And you can kiss my [BAD WORD REMOVED] right smack dab in the middle.

Not until you brush your teeth first, butthead..
Quote:And you can kiss my [BAD WORD REMOVED] right smack dab in the middle.

Someone started drinking before I did lol
Quote:And you can kiss my [BAD WORD REMOVED] on the other cheek.
Finally, we get to the real reason you're here!
Quote:Someone started drinking before I did lol

Nothing says "great day" like a shot of vodka in the morning coffee.
Quote:Nothing says "great day" like a shot of vodka in the morning coffee.

That just sounds nasty... how many shots are we talking?  :teehee:
Quote:Finally, we get to the real reason you're here!

You can just kiss my [BLEEP] on the left cheek, the right cheek AND right smack dab in the middle!
Quote:That just sounds nasty... how many shots are we talking?  :teehee:

Need lotsa coffee to get motivated.... lotsa coffee.
Quote:You can just kiss my [BAD WORD REMOVED] on the left cheek, the right cheek AND right smack dab in the middle!
Easy, tiger.
Great way to kill a deep and meanful thread guys!!

JJ, you are one of my favorite posters on here. No matter how nasty people have gotten with you, you've never let it get you down or stopped trying to get your point across!
Quote:Great way to kill a deep and meanful thread guys!!

JJ, you are one of my favorite posters on here. No matter how nasty people have gotten with you, you've never let it get you down or stopped trying to get your point across!

Get in line.  You're the next one that can just kiss my [BLEEP]!
Quote:Get in line.  You're the next one that can just kiss my [BAD WORD REMOVED]!

You haven't earned such a privilege yet.
Quote:You haven't earned such a privilege yet.

What if I said "pretty please with sugar on top"?
Pages: 1 2