Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Open Letter to the Politics Forum

Hey guys, just got home about to hop in the shower before the polls close.  I just want to take this time to say that I love all you guys.  This place has become a home away from home.  I respect appreciate and affirm the contributions by all the posters of this forum, even the ones that i disagree with in the strongest way possible.  I hope that win loose or draw, right left or independent that everyone finds what they are looking for over the next four years. 

Good luck, God Bless, and hold on to your butts!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Kiss my [BLEEP] and get your stinkin butt in the shower...  and stay off my lawn!

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Hey guys, just got home about to hop in the shower before the polls close.  I just want to take this time to say that I love all you guys.  This place has become a home away from home.  I respect appreciate and affirm the contributions by all the posters of this forum, even the ones that i disagree with in the strongest way possible.  I hope that win loose or draw, right left or independent that everyone finds what they are looking for over the next four years. 

Nice post. I will be treating this as a Jaguars football game because I'm a pessimist. Since I am one, I'm going to commence drinking when the votes start rolling in shortly. Bottoms up!

I hope trump don't loose.

Quote:Hey guys, just got home about to hop in the shower before the polls close.  I just want to take this time to say that I love all you guys.  This place has become a home away from home.  I respect appreciate and affirm the contributions by all the posters of this forum, even the ones that i disagree with in the strongest way possible.  I hope that win loose or draw, right left or independent that everyone finds what they are looking for over the next four years. 

I lovate you too, bro. Don't ever change. Big Grin

Quote:I lovate you too, bro. Don't ever change. Big Grin

And you can kiss my [BLEEP] on the other cheek.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

JJ, you've been the best and most enjoyable poster to read in these dum threads. When 99% were more interested in taking pot shots at each other, you stayed the course and tried your best to keep it level headed and as accurate as possible. You've been a great read and I look forward to reading more..

Well done, Sir..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:JJ, you've been the best and most enjoyable poster to read in these dum threads. When 99% were more interested in taking pot shots at each other, you stayed the course and tried your best to keep it level headed and as accurate as possible. You've been a great read and I look forward to reading more..

Well done, Sir..

And you can kiss my [BLEEP] right smack dab in the middle.

Quote:And you can kiss my [BAD WORD REMOVED] right smack dab in the middle.

Not until you brush your teeth first, butthead..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:And you can kiss my [BAD WORD REMOVED] right smack dab in the middle.

Someone started drinking before I did lol

Quote:And you can kiss my [BAD WORD REMOVED] on the other cheek.
Finally, we get to the real reason you're here!

Quote:Someone started drinking before I did lol

Nothing says "great day" like a shot of vodka in the morning coffee.

Quote:Nothing says "great day" like a shot of vodka in the morning coffee.

That just sounds nasty... how many shots are we talking?  :teehee:

Quote:Finally, we get to the real reason you're here!

You can just kiss my [BLEEP] on the left cheek, the right cheek AND right smack dab in the middle!

Quote:That just sounds nasty... how many shots are we talking?  :teehee:

Need lotsa coffee to get motivated.... lotsa coffee.

Quote:You can just kiss my [BAD WORD REMOVED] on the left cheek, the right cheek AND right smack dab in the middle!
Easy, tiger.

Great way to kill a deep and meanful thread guys!!

JJ, you are one of my favorite posters on here. No matter how nasty people have gotten with you, you've never let it get you down or stopped trying to get your point across!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Great way to kill a deep and meanful thread guys!!

JJ, you are one of my favorite posters on here. No matter how nasty people have gotten with you, you've never let it get you down or stopped trying to get your point across!

Get in line.  You're the next one that can just kiss my [BLEEP]!

Quote:Get in line.  You're the next one that can just kiss my [BAD WORD REMOVED]!

You haven't earned such a privilege yet.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:You haven't earned such a privilege yet.

What if I said "pretty please with sugar on top"?