Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags Claim Jaelen Strong (merged)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Looks like we claimed him off Waivers.
To replace the Pryor IR move?
(09-19-2017, 04:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]To replace the Pryor IR move?

Wasn't he replaced with the new QB?
like the move
M. Bennett to IR

(09-19-2017, 04:19 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2017, 04:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]To replace the Pryor IR move?

Wasn't he replaced with the new QB?

Yes
I see he likes the sweet stinky. The devils salad, spliffs, Ganja!! The wacky tobacky, mary jane.

Not there is anything wrong with that!!! Banana
Game changer....

(Sarcasm)
He struggled to make an impact in Houston. Lets see if McCardell can coax the talent out of him.

Michael Bennett placed on IR.
They put Bennett on IR
 Jaguars claim wide receiver Jaelen Strong off waivers

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...guarsNews/ Jaguars-claim-wide-receiver-Jaelen-Strong-off-waivers/948c3f73-d6ff-4e49-b618-7a86a22bdc99

The Jacksonville Jaguars have claimed third-year WR Jaelen Strong, the club announced today
Jaguars add receiver Jaelen Strong off waivers

http://jacksonville.com/sports/jaguars/2...ng-waivers

The Jaguars added a sixth receiver to the roster Tuesday when they claimed Jaelen Strong off waivers from the Houston Texans.
Strong, 23, a third-round pick from Arizona State in 2015 and has 28 catches
Jaguars claim former Texans wideout Jaelen Strong

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...len-strong

Jaelen Strong will remain in the division. The Jaguars announced that they have claimed the wideout on Tuesday.
This is a good pick up only 23 very talented player, you just dont find that out there every day

Thing is we dont know how good he really is, Houston has had crappy QB play for the last few years, even worst then ours, it was all throw to Hopkins and the TE's
Let's hope he can stay in shape. That was one of his major problems in Houston.
We're getting thinner on D, losing a backup safety and now a backup DE/DT.  Not sure whether or not this is a good move overall as I've never watched Strong play, but over the course of the year losing the talent on D will be hard to overcome...
(09-19-2017, 07:59 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: [ -> ]We're getting thinner on D, losing a backup safety and now a backup DE/DT.  Not sure whether or not this is a good move overall as I've never watched Strong play, but over the course of the year losing the talent on D will be hard to overcome...

Sheldon Day was a healthy scratch last week and he'll just step right into Bennett's role. We're still ok there. Well, unless Malik Jackson's groin injury becomes a concern, then we'll definitely be thin at that spot.
Main reason I like this pickup is his skill set is very similar to ARobs.
These moves never pan out.
(09-19-2017, 08:59 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: [ -> ]These moves never pan out.

Signed,

Jimmy Smith
I like him more than McCaffrey
Pages: 1 2 3