Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2016 Presidential Election Live Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
I read Trump is barely leading in early voting results a few days ago, but would be shocked if that holds up today.

Years ago media outlets said they would not announce results until after all votes have been counted because people got mad at them for doing that during previous elections. That is the way it should be.

Quote:I read Trump is barely leading in early voting results a few days ago, but would be shocked if that holds up today.

Years ago media outlets said they would not announce results until after all votes have been counted because people got mad at them for doing that during previous elections. That is the way it should be.

What in the bloody heck does this have to do with anything?
Her mom told her that it had something to do with something...so she posted it.

Quote:What in the bloody heck does this have to do with anything?

It means we should not be getting live election results before 8:00 p.m.
I have seen exit polls that indicate Clinton is up pretty big in Florida, and has already gotten more votes in Florida than Obama did in 2012.  

Of course, exit polls are always right.  Just ask President Kerry. 

Quote:I have seen exit polls that indicate Clinton is up pretty big in Florida, and has already gotten more votes in Florida than Obama did in 2012.  

Of course, exit polls are always right.  Just ask President Kerry. 
I have seen some that indicate Trump is up big.
Well, of couse the Dems are up for now, the Republicans have to wait untill they get off work

I'll be listening to the Joe Rogan/Doug Stanhope "End of the world" election podcast tonight.

Should be good craic.
Quote:Well, of couse the Dems are up for now, the Republicans have to wait untill they get off work

I think most Trump voters would just rather hit the bar for a few beers. 
Quote:I think most Trump voters would just rather hit the bar for a few beers.

Happy hour doesn't start til later, there is still time to vote.
Quote:I think most Trump voters would just rather hit the bar for a few beers. 
I did that after I voted, that was at ten this morning and it was whiskey, not beers!!! Murica will drive you to drink. :wacko:
It's going to be interesting to see if one network or other media source calls a state a winner for a candidate and it turns out that their polling data was wrong. 

It also wouldn't surprise me if at least one state isn't decided by the time most people wake up in the Eastern Time Zone tomorrow morning.   Missouri has a history of having very close Presidential Election contests.

Quote:It's going to be interesting to see if one network or other media source calls a state a winner for a candidate and it turns out that their polling data was wrong. 

It also wouldn't surprise me if at least one state isn't decided by the time most people wake up in the Eastern Time Zone tomorrow morning.   Missouri has a history of having very close Presidential Election contests.

I just read an article about Guam picking the winner of every presidential election except 1996, when a typhoon forced the territory to cancel voting. Hillary Clinton won it in a landslide.

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/11/...ws-main-bb

I don't get it. Why even have an election there if the votes don't count?
Quote:I just read an article about Guam picking the winner of every presidential election except 1996, when a typhoon forced the territory to cancel voting. Hillary Clinton won it in a landslide.

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/11/...ws-main-bb

I don't get it. Why even have an election there if the votes don't count?

AOL.com, LMBO.
Quote:Happy hour doesn't start til later, there is still time to vote.

It's 5 o'clock somewhere
Quote:Well, of couse the Dems are up for now, the Republicans have to wait untill they get off work

LOL.  Yup.  I waited until after I got off of work to go vote.
Quote:It's 5 o'clock somewhere

LOL Polls close at 7:00 here and 7:30 in Ohio.
Quote:LOL.  Yup.  I waited until after I got off of work to go vote.

I voted during the 11:00 hour because my mom said it is better to vote early than late.
Who else on his forum voted today?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34