Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars.com - Marrone speaks: As normal as possible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Marrone speaks: As normal as possible

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...a8521de582

Jaguars HC Doug Marrone on preparing for Sunday’s game against the New York Jets after playing in London this past Sunday: “I feel very confident from a game-planning standpoint”
When did they leave London?
(09-27-2017, 01:34 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]When did they leave London?

They left London right after the game and arrived at 2.00 a.m. Monday in Jacksonville.

Doug tried to sleep in his office at Everbank field but was woken up at 5.00 am because of fire alarms test at the building LOL.

From Jaguars.com *Marrone didn’t get quite as much rest as otherwise might have been the case Monday morning. He slept for a few hours in his EverBank Field office before a 5 a.m. testing of the stadium’s fire alarm. “That didn’t work out too well for me,” Marrone said with a laugh. “I wound up waking at 5 a.m. to a bunch of alarms going off in the building, then pretty much stayed up and tried to get started on the Jets.”
(09-27-2017, 01:57 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2017, 01:34 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]When did they leave London?

They left London right after the game and arrived at 2.00 a.m. Monday in Jacksonville.

Doug tried to sleep in his office at Everbank field but was woken up at 5.00 am because of fire alarms test at the building LOL.

From Jaguars.com *Marrone didn’t get quite as much rest as otherwise might have been the case Monday morning. He slept for a few hours in his EverBank Field office before a 5 a.m. testing of the stadium’s fire alarm. “That didn’t work out too well for me,” Marrone said with a laugh. “I wound up waking at 5 a.m. to a bunch of alarms going off in the building, then pretty much stayed up and tried to get started on the Jets.”

Sounds counterproductive.  Why not just go home and crash for 6 hours and wake up fresh.

Internet Translation ..  must be having family problems at home.   Sad
(09-27-2017, 02:06 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2017, 01:57 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote: [ -> ]They left London right after the game and arrived at 2.00 a.m. Monday in Jacksonville.

Sounds counterproductive.  Why not just go home and crash for 6 hours and wake up fresh.

He's far from the first guy to have to stop by the office so late that it makes more sense to catch a nap there than it does to try and get home, get to sleep and get back to work a few hours later. I've done it more than once.
(09-27-2017, 08:21 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2017, 02:06 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds counterproductive.  Why not just go home and crash for 6 hours and wake up fresh.

He's far from the first guy to have to stop by the office so late that it makes more sense to catch a nap there than it does to try and get home, get to sleep and get back to work a few hours later. I've done it more than once.
This. I would not want to wake the misses at 2 am... I would have done the same. It would have worked out if not for the alarms lol. Sounds like something that would happen to me. Hope he has our guys ready Sunday. We should be 3-1 going into Pittsburgh.
(09-27-2017, 12:50 PM)Jaxson Wrote: [ -> ]Marrone speaks: As normal as possible

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...a8521de582

Jaguars HC Doug Marrone on preparing for Sunday’s game against the New York Jets after playing in London this past Sunday:  “I feel very confident from a game-planning standpoint”

I hope they have consistency. Two wins in a row would be great.