Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars.com - Marrone speaks: As normal as possible

Marrone speaks: As normal as possible

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...a8521de582

Jaguars HC Doug Marrone on preparing for Sunday’s game against the New York Jets after playing in London this past Sunday: “I feel very confident from a game-planning standpoint”

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

When did they leave London?
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(09-27-2017, 01:34 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: When did they leave London?

They left London right after the game and arrived at 2.00 a.m. Monday in Jacksonville.

Doug tried to sleep in his office at Everbank field but was woken up at 5.00 am because of fire alarms test at the building LOL.

From Jaguars.com *Marrone didn’t get quite as much rest as otherwise might have been the case Monday morning. He slept for a few hours in his EverBank Field office before a 5 a.m. testing of the stadium’s fire alarm. “That didn’t work out too well for me,” Marrone said with a laugh. “I wound up waking at 5 a.m. to a bunch of alarms going off in the building, then pretty much stayed up and tried to get started on the Jets.”

(09-27-2017, 01:57 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 01:34 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: When did they leave London?

They left London right after the game and arrived at 2.00 a.m. Monday in Jacksonville.

Doug tried to sleep in his office at Everbank field but was woken up at 5.00 am because of fire alarms test at the building LOL.

From Jaguars.com *Marrone didn’t get quite as much rest as otherwise might have been the case Monday morning. He slept for a few hours in his EverBank Field office before a 5 a.m. testing of the stadium’s fire alarm. “That didn’t work out too well for me,” Marrone said with a laugh. “I wound up waking at 5 a.m. to a bunch of alarms going off in the building, then pretty much stayed up and tried to get started on the Jets.”

Sounds counterproductive.  Why not just go home and crash for 6 hours and wake up fresh.

Internet Translation ..  must be having family problems at home.   Sad

(09-27-2017, 02:06 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 01:57 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote: They left London right after the game and arrived at 2.00 a.m. Monday in Jacksonville.

Sounds counterproductive.  Why not just go home and crash for 6 hours and wake up fresh.

He's far from the first guy to have to stop by the office so late that it makes more sense to catch a nap there than it does to try and get home, get to sleep and get back to work a few hours later. I've done it more than once.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-27-2017, 08:21 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 02:06 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Sounds counterproductive.  Why not just go home and crash for 6 hours and wake up fresh.

He's far from the first guy to have to stop by the office so late that it makes more sense to catch a nap there than it does to try and get home, get to sleep and get back to work a few hours later. I've done it more than once.
This. I would not want to wake the misses at 2 am... I would have done the same. It would have worked out if not for the alarms lol. Sounds like something that would happen to me. Hope he has our guys ready Sunday. We should be 3-1 going into Pittsburgh.

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2017, 09:46 PM by jseymour.)

(09-27-2017, 12:50 PM)Jaxson Wrote: Marrone speaks: As normal as possible

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...a8521de582

Jaguars HC Doug Marrone on preparing for Sunday’s game against the New York Jets after playing in London this past Sunday:  “I feel very confident from a game-planning standpoint”

I hope they have consistency. Two wins in a row would be great.