Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What do Donald Trump supporters really think?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I was talking with Mom in the car today about most MB posters being Donald Trump supporters and/or Hillary Clinton haters. She was surprised when I told her the FTU endorses Trump and I am the only poster who likes Clinton. Her theory is Trump supporters don't say what they mean and like him because of his prejudiced comments about women, immigrants, Muslims, blacks, and disabled Americans. Can someone explain this completely illogical reason to support him? Is she right? Do Republicans just hate Clinton so much they don't care if Trump is discriminatory?

Mama was wrong again.
You're not he only Clinton supporter on here, there are several, and now we know where you're hearing all your political information from.
Quote:I was talking with Mom in the car today about most MB posters being Donald Trump supporters and/or Hillary Clinton haters. She was surprised when I told her the FTU endorses Trump and I am the only poster who likes Clinton. Her theory is Trump supporters don't say what they mean and like him because of his prejudiced comments about women, immigrants, Muslims, blacks, and disabled Americans. Can someone explain this completely illogical reason to support him? Is she right? Do Republicans just hate Clinton so much they don't care if Trump is discriminatory?

I'm gonna chalk this one up to your personal issues and give you a pass.
Quote:I was talking with Mom in the car today about most MB posters being Donald Trump supporters and/or Hillary Clinton haters. She was surprised when I told her the FTU endorses Trump and I am the only poster who likes Clinton. Her theory is Trump supporters don't say what they mean and like him because of his prejudiced comments about women, immigrants, Muslims, blacks, and disabled Americans. Can someone explain this completely illogical reason to support him? Is she right? Do Republicans just hate Clinton so much they don't care if Trump is discriminatory?

You aren't he only Hillary supporter here. And think about Jacksonville in general...it's always been pretty conservative.
Quote:You're not he only Clinton supporter on here, there are several, and now we know where you're hearing all your political information from.

Are you one of them?

I get my information from AOL and Business Insider. The only new information I got from Mom was 80% of Trump's supporters are white men. She could not remember the source of that statistic.

Quote:Are you one of them?

I get my information from AOL and Business Insider. The only new information I got from Mom was 80% of Trump's supporters are white men.

Lol what fresh hell is this?
Quote:Lol what fresh hell is this?

Careful, this girl will rope you into a warning faster than Hillary acid washes an email.

LOL I don't believe that information is accurate, but it is true most women don't like him.

Consider the source haha

99% of her posts seemed to come from an induced cocktail of ritalin, mt.dew and traces of crack.

I get my information from AOL and Business Insider. The only new information I got from Mom was 80% of Trump's supporters are white men. She could not remember the source of that statistic.

1.) that's mathematically impossible. 

2.) As a proud black conservative I just have to say that I you caught me.  I am a closet kkk member, that's the only reason.  It's not my belief in originalism, federalism, capitalism, individual liberty, self reliance, or the rule of law.  It has nothing to do with the fact that this woman was a disaster as SOS.  It's mainly just because I read Mein Kempf every night before I go to bed and want to send all the coloreds back to Africa. 

I am continually amazed by the arrogance and disdain that the left has for anyone who doesn't share their world view. 

No, I'm not. I detest that woman. I'm not a white man either.
Momma said alligators are ornery cause they have all them teeth and no toothbrush
Quote:No, I'm not. I detest that woman. I'm not a white man either.

I know you aren't a white man. Who else on this board supports Hillary?
Quote:1.) that's mathematically impossible.

2.) As a proud black conservative I just have to say that I you caught me. I am a closet kkk member, that's the only reason. It's not my belief in originalism, federalism, capitalism, individual liberty, self reliance, or the rule of law. It has nothing to do with the fact that this woman was a disaster as SOS. It's mainly just because I read Mein Kempf every night before I go to bed and want to send all the coloreds back to Africa.

I am continually amazed by the arrogance and disdain that the left has for anyone who doesn't share their world view.

Are you also blind?
Quote:I know you aren't a white man. Who else on this board supports Hillary?
I do.
Quote:Are you also blind?

LOL Are you calling me blind with the word also?
Message boards trend conservative because you have to back up your opinion with critical thought.
I don't think most voters support either candidate. They're either supporting the party platform or opposing the other candidate. Both Hillary and Donald are the absolute worst presidential candidates.

Quote:Message boards trend conservative because you have to back up your opinion with critical thought.

This thread is obviously not a good example of critical thought LOL. My kids think I've lost my damn mind because I can't stop laughing at some of the tripe posted in the last couple of threads.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11