Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Even a win wouldn't have mattered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
We suck. A win would have just been putting a bandaid on a gushing wound. This team needs an enema from top to bottom. Hard to watch.

Ramsey and LF aren't enough to make up for the total and complete ineptitude of this offense and it's coordinators.
You are a troll
The Jets are tanking this year and they crushed our defense. Sacksonville is a joke if you can’t stop the run.
I'm just glad we got a chance to see Bortles for what his. After last week some would've been fine with not drafting a QB with our top pick.
I'm sorry, but had we win, 3-1 would have looked good on paper, but everyone can see the gaping holes in this team. We are still the 3rd best, maybe 4th in this division until we find a QB and change the attitude of this team.

This teams consistency is too far and between. You can't let a Josh McCown led offense gash you in the running game. You just can't
Poor Run D.
No good WRs.
No good QBs.
(10-01-2017, 04:45 PM)RealJagsFan Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just glad we got a chance to see Bortles for what his. After last week some would've been fine with not drafting a QB with our top pick.

We have seen it time and time again.

His mechanics are crap, he throws terrible ball, has zero feel for the game and "guides" every throw no matter how short. He is easily the worst QB in NFL.

(10-01-2017, 04:50 PM)JAXsonVIL Wrote: [ -> ]Poor Run D.
No good WRs.
No good QBs.

How is our high priced free agent dline getting manhandled by a bunch of scrubs????
They’ll come home on a losing streak and lay another egg at home putting the notion of a decent season to rest. So much for taking a knee during the anthem. Their protest extended to the actual game.
They don't suck. They defense almost single handily won this game. The Jack fumble TD... Bouye int at the 30... the offense just flat out is trash and can't win a damn game. I guarantee Coughlin was in the booth about to have a damn stroke.
So now wins don’t matter?

Spoken like a true loser.
(10-01-2017, 04:55 PM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]They’ll come home on a losing streak and lay another egg at home putting the notion of a decent season to rest.

Well the Rams are no joke, so I wouldn't call it an egg if they lose.
Starting to see a trend with this team. Would not be surprised to see them come out and dominate next week.

This was a really sloppy game and coaching really needs to get to work this week to get them to bounce back.

Bortles is bad but he isn't going to be this bad every week. There were plenty of his teammates out there today trying to give the game back to the jets.
Bortles has at least 65 passes batted down at the LOS. Terrible.
(10-01-2017, 04:55 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]They don't suck. They defense almost single handily won this game. The Jack fumble TD... Bouye int at the 30... the offense just flat out is trash and can't win a damn game. I guarantee Coughlin was in the booth about to have a damn stroke.

Yes, the D kept is in it, but the INTs and returns were the result of the only QB in the league who may be worse than ours.

(10-01-2017, 04:56 PM)Frailbones Wrote: [ -> ]So now wins don’t matter?

A 3-1 record would have had us in every talking heads "overrated" column. This team doesn't pass the eye test. Just delaying the inevitable. Call it what you May.
(10-01-2017, 04:55 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]They don't suck. They defense almost single handily won this game. The Jack fumble TD... Bouye int at the 30... the offense just flat out is trash and can't win a damn game. I guarantee Coughlin was in the booth about to have a damn stroke.

Agree with this.  The D kept us in the game despite the long runs.  Hackett, Bortles , and the wrs are all trash.  Good thing we played Westbrook in the 4th preseason game, he's probably the 2nd best player on offense.
(10-01-2017, 04:45 PM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]The Jets are tanking this year and they crushed our defense.  Sacksonville is a joke if you can’t stop the run.

While I agree that needs to get better...the defense still only allowed 20 points in regulation. That should have been a win.

Improved QB play and a stronger OL (goes hand in hand) and they win this one despite the poor run defense.
(10-01-2017, 04:59 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, the D kept is in it, but the INTs and returns were the result of the only QB in the league who may be worse than ours.

(10-01-2017, 04:56 PM)Frailbones Wrote: [ -> ]So now wins don’t matter?

A 3-1 record would have had us in every talking heads "overrated" column. This team doesn't pass the eye test. Just delaying the inevitable. Call it what you May.
Oh so 3-1 is bad?

However you wanna spin it, 3-1 and sole possession of 1st place in the division is good. This team needs every single win they can get. No matter how it happens. I don’t care if we would be in the overrated column because 3-1 is 3-1..... no matter how you slice it.

It’s all a moot point anyway becaue they lost.
Benn really messed up with that hold.And the lee drop was inexcusable
(10-01-2017, 05:05 PM)Frailbones Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2017, 04:59 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the D kept is in it, but the INTs and returns were the result of the only QB in the league who may be worse than ours.

Oh so 3-1 is bad?

However you wanna spin it, 3-1 and sole possession of 1st place in the division is good. This team needs every single win they can get. No matter how it happens. I don’t care if we would be in the overrated column because 3-1 is 3-1..... no matter how you slice it.

It’s all a moot point anyway becaue they lost.

Everyone knows we aren't a better team tha HOU, TEN, and barely even IND. 3-1 would be good for first quarter of season, but again, they don't pass the smell test for consistency
(10-01-2017, 04:43 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]We suck. A win would have just been putting a bandaid on a gushing wound. This team needs an enema from top to bottom. Hard to watch.

Ramsey and LF aren't enough to make up for the total and complete ineptitude of this offense and it's coordinators.

We need a QB.

And defensively, this was Jack's worst game.  He was out of position so many times I lost count. 

They are a top 5 defense when they are in their assignments properly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4