Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Brissett better than BB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Even some 3rd string jibroni NE cast off is better than our 3rd pick starting QB. Sad times.
By far
not even close

wonder what Bill would have wanted from us for him
We probably could of traded Lee to them for him
Care to revise any of these sentiments? Serious overreaction going on here. The guy has 2 tds and 2 ints in 3 starts. Not exactly a world beater.
(10-01-2017, 11:54 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: [ -> ]Care to revise any of these sentiments? Serious overreaction going on here. The guy has 2 tds and 2 ints in 3 starts. Not exactly a world beater.

He also failed to score any points in the second half at Seattle.
(10-01-2017, 11:54 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: [ -> ]Care to revise any of these sentiments? Serious overreaction going on here. The guy has 2 tds and 2 ints in 3 starts. Not exactly a world beater.

(10-02-2017, 06:44 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]

He is basically a rookie playing on the road in Seattle in prime time, so no, I don't care to revise any of these sentiments. He throws a spiral, so he is already better than Bortles.
Mechanics wise he is tons better. Sure he is making rookie mistakes and that is to be expected.
(10-02-2017, 07:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ][quote pid='1038342' dateline='1506984297']

He is basically a rookie playing on the road in Seattle in prime time, so no, I don't care to revise any of these sentiments. He throws a spiral, so he is already better than Bortles.
[/quote]

No, Jacoby Brissett is not basically a rookie. He played in regular season games last year.

Also, Blake Bortles does throw a spiral - a pretty good one.
Brissett is playing on the least talented team in the league. Yes the talent on paper is worse than the Browns. There is literally only 2 really good players on that roster and ones the kicker. (not counting Luck at this point)
(10-03-2017, 11:27 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]Brissett is playing on the least talented team in the league. Yes the talent on paper is worse than the Browns. There is literally only 2 really good players on that roster and ones the kicker. (not counting Luck at this point)

I am sure every NFL.com analyst thinks the least talented team is the Jets. While the Colts are rebuilding, the Jets are destructing.
(10-03-2017, 12:42 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-03-2017, 11:27 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]Brissett is playing on the least talented team in the league. Yes the talent on paper is worse than the Browns. There is literally only 2 really good players on that roster and ones the kicker. (not counting Luck at this point)

I am sure every NFL.com analyst thinks the least talented team is the Jets. While the Colts are rebuilding, the Jets are destructing.

The Jets just destructed the [BLEEP] out of us....
(10-03-2017, 12:53 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]The Jets just destructed the crap out of us....

One game does not make a season.

Kind of like what Bortles had to start off when he was with the Jags?  Cool.
(10-03-2017, 01:11 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-03-2017, 12:53 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]The Jets just destructed the crap out of us....

One game does not make a season.

I'm just saying... I don't think the Jets are self-destructing like everyone thinks.
"tanking" or anything of the sort.
(10-03-2017, 01:42 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just saying . . . I don't think the Jets are self-destructing like everyone thinks.

"Tanking" or anything of the sort.

I did not mean the Jets are tanking on purpose. Stripping down like they have resulted in becoming the least talented team even if that was not their intent.
(10-03-2017, 02:25 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-03-2017, 01:42 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just saying . . . I don't think the Jets are self-destructing like everyone thinks.

"Tanking" or anything of the sort.

I did not mean the Jets are tanking on purpose. Stripping down like they have resulted in becoming the least talented team even if that was not their intent.

Except they aren't the least talented team either.

A couple teams have looked even worse on their way to 1-3, 0-4 records.
(10-03-2017, 02:44 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-03-2017, 02:25 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]I did not mean the Jets are tanking on purpose. Stripping down like they have resulted in becoming the least talented team even if that was not their intent.

Except they aren't the least talented team either.

A couple teams have looked even worse on their way to 1-3, 0-4 records.

The 0-4 teams are the Browns, Chargers, Giants, and 49ers.

The 1-3 teams are the Bengals, Colts, and Bears.

What are your talent rankings of these seven teams?