Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hillary just called off her planned fireworks on the Hudson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Must be too close for comfort...

Yeah, it's closer than what these "forecasts" were showing all over the media a few weeks ago.

I did see on NBC Sunday that Florida was practically the most important state in the electoral college for TRUMP. THEY had all the states added up for expected winners. (I know, NBC, so take this for what it's worth).

They conceded Michigan, Ohio, Virginia, and even Iowa to Trump. But, still showed that without Florida, Trump could not reach the 270 needed for victory.

It's VERY important for those of you in Florida to vote. It is a very critical, maybe the MOST critical state in this election.
They probably saw the Halloween mask sales and know they are doomed.

Quote:Yeah, it's closer than what these "forecasts" were showing all over the media a few weeks ago.

I did see on NBC Sunday that Florida was practically the most important state in the electoral college for TRUMP. THEY had all the states added up for expected winners. (I know, NBC, so take this for what it's worth).

They conceded Michigan, Ohio, Virginia, and even Iowa to Trump. But, still showed that without Florida, Trump could not reach the 270 needed for victory.

It's VERY important for those of you in Florida to vote. It is a very critical, maybe the MOST critical state in this election.

It's encouraging to know that half of Florida votes are already in.
Quote:It's encouraging to know that half of Florida votes are already in.

So let's do a mini poll! Not who you want to win. Who do you predict will win?
Last week I thought Trump would win.

Right now I think Clinton will win.
Quote:So let's do a mini poll! Not who you want to win. Who do you predict will win?

I honestly have no idea.

One of the many reasons for the polls being so inaccurate has been the enthusiasm gap and the silent Trump vote.  That is favorable for Trump.  I think there's a lot more support there that's been underestimated the entire time.
Quote:I honestly have no idea.

One of the many reasons for the polls being so inaccurate has been the enthusiasm gap and the silent Trump vote. That is favorable for Trump. I think there's a lot more support there that's been underestimated the entire time.

If that's true, he will win. If. 

It really comes down to Trump voters' enthusiasm vs Clinton's get-out-the-vote machine.   Right now, there are reports of the Hispanic vote coming in very heavy in early voting in Nevada, Arizona, and Florida.   One interesting note- Puerto Ricans can vote in Florida. 

Quote:I honestly have no idea.

One of the many reasons for the polls being so inaccurate has been the enthusiasm gap and the silent Trump vote. That is favorable for Trump. I think there's a lot more support there that's been underestimated the entire time.

I am not buying the silent trump vote. They are not shy or silent.

I think so far the Latino vote is making up for the down tick in African American votes.

But mostly I think Donald Trump will regret not investing in more boots on the ground volunteers .
The numbers show Donald is getting more Latino and AA support than he was expected to as well, and he's also getting a much larger share of the independent vote than other candidates.

Quote:The numbers show Donald is getting more Latino and AA support than he was expected to as well, and he's also getting a much larger share of the independent vote than other candidates.

Can you post a link to this?

Because I have not seen that at all.
In case you guys are holding out hope. this is the updated electoral map from Fox. Even without Florida, New Hampshire or North Carolina she is above 270. If she wins Florida or North Carolina, it's going to be an early call.

[Image: 1478539534593.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

I'm trending towards Her Highness. Trump has always been fighting an uphill battle and the latest FBI announcement is a momentum killer.
Quote:Can you post a link to this?

Because I have not seen that at all.

He's reported to have twice the support Romney did with AA's  http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...n-support/

His support among Latinos is about the same as Romney and McCain, at 20ish%.  So, there hasn't been the backlash that was expected against him there.  If there was, it was in the form of only a percent or two at most.
I guess it just depends who you believe.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/t...story.html

Just 14% of Latino voters backed Trump, the survey found, That's about half of Mitt Romney's 27% showing with Latinos and fewer than the GOP's low-point when Bob Dole won 21% of the Latino vote in 1996.

All I know is that 1/2 the country is going to have one hell of a hangover Wednesday Morning...... :yes:

It's really too close to call for either party right now. I mean, we all knew the media was crooked, but I gotta admit, I never realized how crooked they really were until the last year. So what the media says and posts, I take with a grain of salt anymore. 

I think if Hillary does end up winning, she'll have 4 years of office (if she's not impeached and in prison before the end of her term).

Trump, if anything, has opened the eyes of a lot of voters to the fraud, corruption and illegality of our government. I think if anything, yeah he definitely started a movement of people tired of career politicians, and I can only see it gaining steam in the future. 

Trump opened the door for (almost an entirely different party), one consistent of people trying to bring corruption to an end in our government. Trump could have ran either Dem or Rep and he would have garnered a mass amount of votes, for the simple fact that he's tired of the career politicians. And myself being a registered Republican, he would have had my vote running as a Democrat. 

There's going to be a lot of duplicators of Trump's style in the future, and I for one welcome it.. 

Quote:I guess it just depends who you believe.

Just 14% of Latino voters backed Trump, the survey found, That's about half of Mitt Romney's 27% showing with Latinos and fewer than the GOP's low-point when Bob Dole won 21% of the Latino vote in 1996.

I guess you're right.  This also from the LA Times:

Trump's support among Latinos at 19%, poll finds

LA Times also has Trump 48.0, Clinton 43.2 overall.

LA Times Electoral Map -- they have HRC at 352.  Personally, I think that is too high

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5