Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: No respect from NFL Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just watched nfl network highlights of the game. They took 5 mins talking about the steelers problems and barely acknowledged the jags just dominated them! Like Rodney Dangerfield we get no respect!

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Honestly I prefer this. I don't want anyone to take this team serious.
I learned long ago to never go to a national medium to hear much about the jags. Has to be something local.
Just saw that.
At least we're past the point where someone gets fired everytime we win.
I think if we beat the Jets last week the Jags would be the talk of the town
(10-08-2017, 07:59 PM)VisitingCobra Wrote: [ -> ]At least we're past the point where someone gets fired everytime we win.

lol 

food for thought
It takes consistency to earn respect. While we've shown flashes of greatness, our win/loss record is bipolar. It's too soon to for the spotlight.
Honestly, this team still has to prove it. They have to show that they can be consistent and put together a nice little win streak here.

They don't need to keep up the play good one game, play like garbage the next game, etc etc.

week 1 played great.
week 2 played like junk.
week 3 played great.
week 4 played like junk.
week 5 played great.

Which team is going to show up in week 6?
That’s just NFL network. All the post game shows and Football tonight talked quite a bit about the Jags. There is hesitation to say the team is legit because our offense isn’t that great. The passing game is non existent. Going to be hard moving forward and stacking wins with some ability to throw.
(10-08-2017, 08:11 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]That’s just NFL network. All the post game shows and Football tonight talked quite a bit about the Jags. There is hesitation to say the team is legit because our offense  quarterback isn’t that great. The passing game is non existent. Going to be hard moving forward and stacking wins with some ability to throw.

Our running game is finally looking like a strength. But I do think that the commentators and analysts have already written Bortles off (as have I).
If we beat rivers this year, which seems to never happen, bb then I think we've turned a corner.
I'm surprised they didn't cut to commercial when they got to us in the highlights.
So soft as cotton. No attention and you get all whiney.
Not really....same old same old.
The Jaguars aren't that good....the squealers (or ravens, 'horns, etc) were just having a bad day and "lost to an inferior team."

Loved the start of the KC-houston game when the announcers were talking about the "great" jj watt.....looking for his first sack of the year. ......and here's the Jags leading the freaking LEAGUE in sacks.

about Thanksgiving the media MIGHT get a clue.....but probably not.
The longer this team is dismissed the better.
I don't want any attention. I want to low key sneak up on em.
(10-08-2017, 08:52 PM)archer56 Wrote: [ -> ]If we beat rivers this year, which seems to never happen, bb then I think we've turned a corner.

This, the Chargers will be a tough test, they've had our number.
(10-08-2017, 07:59 PM)VisitingCobra Wrote: [ -> ]At least we're past the point where someone gets fired everytime we win.

You might want to give that a day or two...
Trust me we are not sneaking up on the opponents.. You guys kill me. FEAR US.

Besides the Jags always show up when it's yellow and black week.
Pages: 1 2 3