Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars.com - Friday update: Linder ruled out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Friday update: Linder ruled out

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...71b8f72ec1

Jaguars C Brandon Linder ruled out with illness for team’s game against Los Angeles Rams Sunday at EverBank Field
For some reason I feel this hurts us more this week than last. How the coaches/players attempt to deal with Donald may be the deciding factor in this game.
Donald vs Omameh/Shatley/Cann is a little scary.
This illness concerns me, I really hope its nothing serious. Goes beyond football. Anyone have clarity?
Probably the same "illness" that Chris Ivory had last year. It's spreading!
What the heck man. I thought last week it was going to be like a flu bug or something. 2 weeks???
(10-13-2017, 04:23 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: [ -> ]This illness concerns me, I really hope its nothing serious. Goes beyond football. Anyone have clarity?

Yeah, I want to know what type of illness it is. Hopefully not the one that Chris Ivory had.
(10-13-2017, 05:19 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2017, 04:23 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: [ -> ]This illness concerns me, I really hope its nothing serious. Goes beyond football. Anyone have clarity?

Yeah, I want to know what type of illness it is. Hopefully not the one that Chris Ivory had.

Specifically you mean the STD that Chris Ivory probably had.
(10-13-2017, 05:29 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2017, 05:19 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I want to know what type of illness it is. Hopefully not the one that Chris Ivory had.

Specifically you mean the STD that Chris Ivory probably had.

Chris Ivory kept the illness secret from the public, so we will never know what he had.
(10-13-2017, 05:48 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2017, 05:29 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Specifically you mean the STD that Chris Ivory probably had.

Chris Ivory kept the illness secret from the public, so we will never know what he had.

Which makes us believe it truly could have been an STD...what percent chance do you think it was that?
Now Omameh is Questionable. Ugh.
(10-13-2017, 05:54 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]Now Omameh is Questionable. Ugh.

True but Mike DiRocco said he will probably be playing.
(10-13-2017, 05:59 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2017, 05:54 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]Now Omameh is Questionable. Ugh.

True but Mike DiRocco said he will probably be playing.

I hope he is right. We need him with Aaron Donald on the other side.
Linder starting to come off as an overpaid [BLEEP] now at the Center position. It needs to be a priority in the off-season depth wise with the potential to replace him. And I mean that in all sincerity.
It probably helps us that Donald is being wasted in the 3-4
(10-13-2017, 09:03 PM)realtorpat Wrote: [ -> ]It probably helps us that Donald is being wasted in the 3-4.

Hiring Wade Philips to run a 3-4 defense with 4-3 players was a head scratcher. All of the linemen and linebackers are being wasted.
(10-13-2017, 07:20 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Linder starting to come off as an overpaid [BLEEP] now at the Center position. It needs to be a priority in the off-season depth wise with the potential to replace him. And I mean that in all sincerity.

This just in:

Rich people get sick, too.

Film at 11.
(10-13-2017, 07:20 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Linder starting to come off as an overpaid [BLEEP] now at the Center position. It needs to be a priority in the off-season depth wise with the potential to replace him. And I mean that in all sincerity.

Why? Is he refusing to play or maybe, just maybe, the medical staff is keeping him out because he's ill.
(10-14-2017, 12:11 AM)Tuxedo Wrote: [ -> ]

Why? Is he refusing to play or maybe, just maybe, the medical staff is keeping him out because he's ill.

He must be very sick to immediately be ruled out a second week.  Maybe it is a "get worse before it gets better" kind of illness.

Why?  Because he's sick and can't play?

What has he done to come across that way?

(10-13-2017, 09:03 PM)realtorpat Wrote: [ -> ]It probably helps us that Donald is being wasted in the 3-4

I don't think they are playing him as a true 3-4 DE.

Lageman was saying the way they line him up, he's basically the same 3 technique he might be in a 4-3.
Pages: 1 2