Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags to wear Teal Jerseys against Bengals. New unis in 2018.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
ABout time.

About to run the table starting week 9. Teal is when the Jags were winners.
Finally! The plan was to wear them once every year. Why didn't we wear them the last three seasons?

CBS did not show the first game we wore them in here, so this will be the first time I see players wearing teal jerseys with black numbers.
Serious question - what are our team colors?
(10-18-2017, 03:32 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Serious question - what are our team colors?

Are you completely colorblind?

Black, teal, and gold.
(10-18-2017, 03:40 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2017, 03:32 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Serious question - what are our team colors?

Are you completely colorblind?

Black, teal, and gold.

My dad is colorblind.  Please don't make light of those with visual disabilities.
(10-18-2017, 03:48 PM)Monty Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2017, 03:40 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]Are you completely colorblind?

Black, teal, and gold.

My dad is colorblind. Please don't make light of those with visual disabilities.

I was not making light of it, just asking a serious question.
Why dont we wear them more?

Its like this franchise is content with being plain.
(10-18-2017, 04:10 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't we wear them more?

It's like this franchise is content with being plain.

Quite the opposite, we have a double stripe around the numbers on our black and white jerseys (one of each color) and a secondary logo patch near the left shoulder pad. What is so plain about that, the unique font type, and the jaguar head logo?

The teal jerseys are less detailed with one stripe around the numbers, but still interesting to look at for one game.
Didn't khan want to phase out the teal?
Teal is our identity
(10-18-2017, 04:38 PM)rfc17 Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't khan want to phase out the teal?

Not phase it out completely - just make teal the alternate uniform color and black the primary, which is what he did.
Since when does ugly yellow/gold= black?
Hope its with black pants. Teal/black is the best combo.
(10-18-2017, 05:10 PM)TearExtractor Wrote: [ -> ]Hope its with black pants. Teal/black is the best combo.

I always thought we should have worn our old teal jerseys with black pants. You know, the ones with crawling jaguars on the sleeves and rounded numbers.
I hope they pair the teal jersey with the black pants. Doesn't look cool with the white IMO, but really I just hope they beat the damn bengals.
Alfie does not know anything. "I'm not sure." "I don't know." Nothing is definitive.
Yep, nothing like making a bad jersey to just replace it with another one. I don't care what they do till they go back to the halcyon days of the original:
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinim...2d.jpg&f=1].
Nobody knows what the new uniforms will look like yet. But his reference that they’d be updated in 2018 was pretty common knowledge. Typical Alfie breaking news story. He must have been listening to Hicken and Prosser this morning when the subject came up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6