Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags to wear Teal Jerseys against Bengals. New unis in 2018.

ABout time.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

About to run the table starting week 9. Teal is when the Jags were winners.

Finally! The plan was to wear them once every year. Why didn't we wear them the last three seasons?

CBS did not show the first game we wore them in here, so this will be the first time I see players wearing teal jerseys with black numbers.

Serious question - what are our team colors?

(10-18-2017, 03:32 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Serious question - what are our team colors?

Are you completely colorblind?

Black, teal, and gold.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2017, 03:49 PM by Monty.)

(10-18-2017, 03:40 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 03:32 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Serious question - what are our team colors?

Are you completely colorblind?

Black, teal, and gold.

My dad is colorblind.  Please don't make light of those with visual disabilities.
Huh

(10-18-2017, 03:48 PM)Monty Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 03:40 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Are you completely colorblind?

Black, teal, and gold.

My dad is colorblind. Please don't make light of those with visual disabilities.

I was not making light of it, just asking a serious question.

Why dont we wear them more?

Its like this franchise is content with being plain.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

(10-18-2017, 04:10 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: Why don't we wear them more?

It's like this franchise is content with being plain.

Quite the opposite, we have a double stripe around the numbers on our black and white jerseys (one of each color) and a secondary logo patch near the left shoulder pad. What is so plain about that, the unique font type, and the jaguar head logo?

The teal jerseys are less detailed with one stripe around the numbers, but still interesting to look at for one game.

Didn't khan want to phase out the teal?

Teal is our identity
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(10-18-2017, 04:38 PM)rfc17 Wrote: Didn't khan want to phase out the teal?

Not phase it out completely - just make teal the alternate uniform color and black the primary, which is what he did.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2017, 05:05 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Since when does ugly yellow/gold= black?
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2017, 05:10 PM by TearExtractor.)

Hope its with black pants. Teal/black is the best combo.

(10-18-2017, 05:10 PM)TearExtractor Wrote: Hope its with black pants. Teal/black is the best combo.

I always thought we should have worn our old teal jerseys with black pants. You know, the ones with crawling jaguars on the sleeves and rounded numbers.

I hope they pair the teal jersey with the black pants. Doesn't look cool with the white IMO, but really I just hope they beat the damn bengals.

Per Alfie.....

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/platform/a...ngals-2017

FWIW
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Alfie does not know anything. "I'm not sure." "I don't know." Nothing is definitive.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2017, 06:14 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

Yep, nothing like making a bad jersey to just replace it with another one. I don't care what they do till they go back to the halcyon days of the original:
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinim...2d.jpg&f=1].

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Nobody knows what the new uniforms will look like yet. But his reference that they’d be updated in 2018 was pretty common knowledge. Typical Alfie breaking news story. He must have been listening to Hicken and Prosser this morning when the subject came up.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]