Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Nose-Picking Masturbator Terrorizes NYC Subway Riders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nose-Picking Masturbator Terrorizes NYC Subway Riders

Police are looking for a man seen masturbating twice on subways in the city in the last month.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Sub...07623.html
So now Winger is in New York?
Nose picking and tugging the wanker? He sure can multitask!
I call this a typical New Yorker.
Hey I stay the hell out of NY.. But I do have a lotta kin up there
(10-26-2017, 09:46 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Nose picking and tugging the wanker? He sure can multitask!

At the same time?  That seems like it would take some skill.  Or a lot of practice.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...
(10-27-2017, 10:17 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2017, 09:46 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Nose picking and tugging the wanker? He sure can multitask!

At the same time?  That seems like it would take some skill.  Or a lot of practice.

Sounds like a patting your head and rubbing your tummy kind of thing. Coordination is key!
I'm kind of impressed. Add to the aforementioned activity the balance needed on the subway and that is some skill!
Again, I'm wondering what keywords drive The Drifter's newsfeed filter.
(10-27-2017, 10:24 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2017, 10:17 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]At the same time?  That seems like it would take some skill.  Or a lot of practice.

Sounds like a patting your head and rubbing your tummy kind of thing. Coordination is key!

It's surprisingly easy actually.
(10-27-2017, 03:49 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]Again, I'm wondering what keywords drive The Drifter's newsfeed filter.

I just read Drudge, that's where I found this one
(10-27-2017, 04:06 PM)DragonFury Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2017, 10:24 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like a patting your head and rubbing your tummy kind of thing. Coordination is key!

It's surprisingly easy actually.

So we finally know who the culprit is...

(10-27-2017, 03:49 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]Again, I'm wondering what keywords drive The Drifter's newsfeed filter.

I hope he has a designated person to clean his search history if anything ever happens to him!
Who in their right mind would pick their nose on the subway?   That's disgusting !!!
Let's be honest. At some point in our lives, we have all been nose picking masturbators.
(10-30-2017, 08:17 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]Let's be honest. At some point in our lives, we have all been nose picking masturbators.

Ummm...speak for yourself.   I don’t want boogers on my iPad. Such a turn off.