Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump Rape Accuser Drops Lawsuit...again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dropped-230770'>http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dropped-230770</a>

This is going to make a few people on here severely upset...
SolidSnakes entire shoe is in his mouth.
Quote:SolidSnakes entire shoe is in his mouth.

All the way up to his knee. Kotite is going to be pretty salty about it too. :yes:
It's pretty sad when someone is actually rooting for someone to be a rapist, but I wouldn't really expect anything else.
Quote:It's pretty sad when someone is actually rooting for someone to be a rapist, but I wouldn't really expect anything else.

Hell, some on here act like they put money down in Vegas on it!!
SolidSnake disappeared like a fart in the wind.
Quote:SolidSnake disappeared like a [BAD WORD REMOVED] in the wind.

Funny how that happens, huh?
Typical Liberal drive by poop splattering.
Quote:SolidSnakes entire shoe is in his mouth.

That's better than having Trumps dick in your mouth.
Quote:That's better than having Trumps [BAD WORD REMOVED] in your mouth.

One of the many weaknesses of Liberals is not being able to say they are wrong. I know so many Liberals who are divorced and it doesn't shock me.
Quote:All the way up to his knee. Kotite is going to be pretty salty about it too. :yes:

Welp.

No detail seems to be given on why. Rumors were she received death threats which is why she cancelled a press conference earlier in the week. She already dropped and re filed with additional witness information previously. This doesn't seem to indicate that's what is happening now. Those who believed it based on the witness account alone will still believe it. Those who doubted it all along will consider this grounds for erasing its very mention from the record. The possibility Trump might have raped a young teen decades ago was very low on my list of reasons why I feel Trump would be the most toxic and destructive American president in history.
Quote:Welp.

No detail seems to be given on why. Rumors were she received death threats which is why she cancelled a press conference earlier in the week. She already dropped and re filed with additional witness information previously. This doesn't seem to indicate that's what is happening now. Those who believed it based on the witness account alone will still believe it. Those who doubted it all along will consider this grounds for erasing its very mention from the record. The possibility Trump might have raped a young teen decades ago was very low on my list of reasons why I feel Trump would be the most toxic and destructive American president in history.
Probably because it didn't happen?

Have you ever said you were wrong at any point in your life?
Quote:Probably because it didn't happen?

I have.

For something so "very low on your list", you sure have been burning up the board about it the past week or so. Doesn't really seem to be a low of a priority as you want us to believe.

This is the third time the case has been filed and dropped. Twice by her and once it was thrown out by a judge I believe. That seems more like screams for attention, and apparently money, since she was shopping around a tape of her talking about the alleged incident for a million dollars.
Quote:For something so "very low on your list", you sure have been burning up the board about it the past week or so. Doesn't really seem to be a low of a priority as you want us to believe.

This is the third time the case has been filed and dropped. Twice by her and once it was thrown out by a judge I believe. That seems more like screams for attention, and apparently money, since she was shopping around a tape of her talking about the alleged incident for a million dollars.

What percentage of voters do you think were all about voting for Trump except for this story, so NOW Trump has their vote? What percentage of non-Trump voters do you think this story going away will allow them to form a whole new opinion of him and earn him votes?

Again.. with full sincerity.. this was very low on my list of reasons why I would never vote for this turd.
And yes.. it does seem that way..

Was she one of the ones who Gloria Allred paid to lie about Trump?

Quote:Probably because it didn't happen?

And what if it did happen?
Quote:And what if it did happen?

Then the accuser can reopen the case she dropped for the 4th time and let a court of law decide if it did indeed happen.
Quote:Was she one of the ones who Gloria Allred paid to lie about Trump?

It's her daughter that's representing her, Lisa Bloom.
Pages: 1 2