Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Where to buy Alternate Teal Jersey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you guys know where we can buy those alternate teal jerseys we wore against the Bengals.  Banana
Hope we wear um more often.
I would actually wait to buy any Jerseys with the rumor of new uniforms next year. Unless your wanting it as a throwback.

Has it been confirmed that the Jags are getting new ones?
(11-07-2017, 09:12 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]I would actually wait to buy any Jerseys with the rumor of new uniforms next year. Unless your wanting it as a throwback.

I saw Curtis Dvorak mention something about it on Facebook over the weekend.
(11-07-2017, 12:35 PM)UCF Knight Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2017, 09:12 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]I would actually wait to buy any Jerseys with the rumor of new uniforms next year. Unless your wanting it as a throwback.

I saw Curtis Dvorak mention something about it on Facebook over the weekend.

I wonder what kind of ties he still has with the team.

Yes.  The Jags unis are getting a facelift in 2018. 

Multiple "Jags tweeters"  with access to the team (including Alfie and Curtis Dvorak) have stated that it's not just a rumor. 

It's not a stretch to think that this isn't exactly a rumor the team would be trying to keep under wraps since they are certainly aware of much of the displeasure with the helmets and the color-rush mustard uni. 

I don't doubt that they'll get a fresh look next year at all. Besides, Kahn's personality tends to err on the flashy side (have you seen the bow of his yacht?) and I don't think he'd miss a chance to tweak the fashion of his team, and this is the first eligible year for him to do so.
(11-07-2017, 12:50 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes.  The Jags unis are getting a facelift in 2018. 

Multiple "Jags tweeters"  with access to the team (including Alfie and Curtis Dvorak) have stated that it's not just a rumor. 

It's not a stretch to think that this isn't exactly a rumor the team would be trying to keep under wraps since they are certainly aware of much of the displeasure with the helmets and the color-rush mustard uni. 

I don't doubt that they'll get a fresh look next year at all. Besides, Kahn's personality tends to err on the flashy side (have you seen the bow of his yacht?) and I don't think he'd miss a chance to tweak the fashion of his team, and this is the first eligible year for him to do so.

Dang, I forgot about that yacht! That is sweet. And for the love of all that is still sane in this world let us please do away with those nasty mustard uniforms. Those things are beyond hideous.