Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Where to buy Alternate Teal Jersey

Do you guys know where we can buy those alternate teal jerseys we wore against the Bengals.  Banana

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

http://shop.jaguars.com/Jacksonville_Jag...ASpot-Teal
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Hope we wear um more often.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

I would actually wait to buy any Jerseys with the rumor of new uniforms next year. Unless your wanting it as a throwback.

Has it been confirmed that the Jags are getting new ones?
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(11-07-2017, 09:12 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: I would actually wait to buy any Jerseys with the rumor of new uniforms next year. Unless your wanting it as a throwback.

I saw Curtis Dvorak mention something about it on Facebook over the weekend.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-07-2017, 12:35 PM)UCF Knight Wrote:
(11-07-2017, 09:12 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: I would actually wait to buy any Jerseys with the rumor of new uniforms next year. Unless your wanting it as a throwback.

I saw Curtis Dvorak mention something about it on Facebook over the weekend.

I wonder what kind of ties he still has with the team.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Yes.  The Jags unis are getting a facelift in 2018. 

Multiple "Jags tweeters"  with access to the team (including Alfie and Curtis Dvorak) have stated that it's not just a rumor. 

It's not a stretch to think that this isn't exactly a rumor the team would be trying to keep under wraps since they are certainly aware of much of the displeasure with the helmets and the color-rush mustard uni. 

I don't doubt that they'll get a fresh look next year at all. Besides, Kahn's personality tends to err on the flashy side (have you seen the bow of his yacht?) and I don't think he'd miss a chance to tweak the fashion of his team, and this is the first eligible year for him to do so.

(11-07-2017, 12:50 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

Yes.  The Jags unis are getting a facelift in 2018. 

Multiple "Jags tweeters"  with access to the team (including Alfie and Curtis Dvorak) have stated that it's not just a rumor. 

It's not a stretch to think that this isn't exactly a rumor the team would be trying to keep under wraps since they are certainly aware of much of the displeasure with the helmets and the color-rush mustard uni. 

I don't doubt that they'll get a fresh look next year at all. Besides, Kahn's personality tends to err on the flashy side (have you seen the bow of his yacht?) and I don't think he'd miss a chance to tweak the fashion of his team, and this is the first eligible year for him to do so.

Dang, I forgot about that yacht! That is sweet. And for the love of all that is still sane in this world let us please do away with those nasty mustard uniforms. Those things are beyond hideous.