Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jalen Ramsey's Nickname
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do you think should be Jalen Ramsey's nickname?
Can’t he just be “Steve” as well?
You forgot the most obvious choice, courtesy of Brad Allen. "The Instigator". I need a #20 jersey with that on the back.
Lord Ramsey

Ramsey the Great
The Mind Collector.
Papa Ramsey
Not good at the nickname thing, but I can see some movies in his future:

Clear and Present Rancor
Animus House
Loathbusters
Children of the Scorn
Spite Club
Ill Will Hunting
Grudge Dredd
Sleeping with the Enmity
Abhorrance of Arabia

or maybe just write a song about Jalen and name it “He ain’t heavy, he’s my bother”

Ok, fine...

The fuse trimmer
The divorce whisperer

To heck with it, let’s just bring back that “He Hate Me” jersey from the XFL and put Ramsey’s # on it.
The Klingon.
How about J.R. only?!
(11-11-2017, 12:18 AM)Passepartout Wrote: [ -> ]How about J.R. only?!

J.R. Talkin
Good God. What's with these stupid [BLEEP] forced nicknames?
(11-11-2017, 02:10 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]Good God.  What's with these stupid [BLEEP] forced nicknames?

Confused
Rocky
(11-11-2017, 02:10 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]Good God.  What's with these stupid [BLEEP] forced nicknames?

You do know that this isn't real, right? ESPN isn't going to announce the winner of this poll in a breaking news segment.

Lighten up.
(11-11-2017, 08:33 AM)brianmsbc Wrote: [ -> ]

You do know that this isn't real, right? ESPN isn't going to announce the winner of this poll in a breaking news segment.

Lighten up.

What is 'real' about a contrived nickname, regardless of where it is?  I'm curious.  It's stupid.  Why does anyone or anything need a nickname?  I'll 'lighten up' whenever I feel like it.  People are allowed to put their feelings here.  You don't like it, tough [BLEEP].
(11-11-2017, 09:27 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2017, 08:33 AM)brianmsbc Wrote: [ -> ]You do know that this isn't real, right? ESPN isn't going to announce the winner of this poll in a breaking news segment.

Lighten up.

What is 'real' about a contrived nickname, regardless of where it is?  I'm curious.  It's stupid.  Why does anyone or anything need a nickname?  I'll 'lighten up' whenever I feel like it.  People are allowed to put their feelings here.  You don't like it, tough [BLEEP].
People are allowed to discuss nick names too. Need some tissues for those tears?
(11-11-2017, 09:27 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2017, 08:33 AM)brianmsbc Wrote: [ -> ]You do know that this isn't real, right? ESPN isn't going to announce the winner of this poll in a breaking news segment.

Lighten up.

Did the bullies at school give you a nickname when you were little? This thread has DEFINITELY struck a nerve lol!

I'm 85% sure Rico is actually AJ Green.
Shade Ramsey

He is on you like a shadow and he throws shade all day.
Does he really need a nickname?
Got to agree with Rico... this nickname obsession lately is lame.
Pages: 1 2