Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tashaun Gipson hopes Jaguars 'hang 40' on Browns -merged
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Says it's personal for him and that our defense should be able to shutout their offense Big Grin:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21405...ganization
That's it, he jinxed it

Have some swagger but don't give your opponents bulletin board material like that. Going to be a long day on Sunday I bet
We’re jinxed
(11-14-2017, 07:56 AM)jaglyn Wrote: [ -> ]That's it, he jinxed it

Have some swagger but don't give your opponents bulletin board material like that. Going to be a long day on Sunday I bet

If bulletin board material inspired the browns... they wouldn't be 0-9.
Usually I find that a newspaper or a good book inspires my browns.
(11-14-2017, 07:56 AM)jaglyn Wrote: [ -> ]That's it, he jinxed it

Bulletin board material? lol

Every media outlet on the planet thinks they will go 0-16.... They get bashed constantly. They don't need bulletin board material for a win.
Don't say [BLEEP] like this, Gipson.
Given the fact that Jamie Collins just went on the IR for the year, I don't really fear the Browns. I applaud Gip for talking like that. Get fired up early and smoke them early/often
Eh. Not smart on Gip's part but that offense is actually pretty bad. The Jags should be able to hold them to 10 or less pretty easily.

Their defense on the other hand could cause major problems for our patch work O-Line and waning run game. Blake needs to come out swinging like he did in London and Indy and Hackett needs to dust off all the smoke and mirrors in the playbook for the screens and quick TE/RB pass plays.
Gip just getting in their heads early.
Tashaun Gipson hopes Jaguars 'hang 40' on Browns

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-on-browns

In four seasons with the Cleveland Browns, safety Tashaun Gipson won 19 total games. Now the Jacksonville Jaguars safety is hoping to embarrass his former team on Sunday.
Come on, he trashed talked the organization, not the players. Was he wrong? Nope. For the Browns players this is more about going through the motions at this point than bulletin board material.
They even run a commerciial on NFL Network about any player being a good start vs the Browns in fantasy lol.
I love it
I’ve been listening to 92.3 The Fan in Cleveland a little this week, and the Fans and radio personalities in Cleveland seem oddly confident that they will pull the upset off this week. It’s really strange.
Nooooooooooo Gip! ! I love the confidence but Respect your opponent... the Browns aren’t going to be a push over. We should absolutely win, but we should never underestimate any team
Do your thing Gipson.
Gipson can talk what ever he likes. As long as shut um down Sunday.
(11-14-2017, 10:31 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve been listening to 92.3 The Fan in Cleveland a little this week, and the Fans and radio personalities in Cleveland seem oddly confident that they will pull the upset off this week. It’s really strange.

I think this is more about fans of other teams not really buying into the jags. All they know is Blake is the worst qb in the league, Marrone have up on the bills and they struggled with the chargers. To them this is the game they circled at the beginning of the season that they figured they would win and still believe that. Just another set of fans who’s hearts we get to crush.
Nah, the Browns are the Browns. I'm afraid of the actual jinx. Showing a sign of too much overconfidence maybe a reflection that they may not be taking the game as seriously as they should.

Tipped passes that turn into pick-6, missed FGs, fumbled snaps, etc., mistakes that you can't overcome and next thing you know we are leaving with a loss
Pages: 1 2