Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tashaun Gipson hopes Jaguars 'hang 40' on Browns -merged

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2017, 07:36 AM by irontrooper83.)

Says it's personal for him and that our defense should be able to shutout their offense Big Grin:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21405...ganization

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That's it, he jinxed it

Have some swagger but don't give your opponents bulletin board material like that. Going to be a long day on Sunday I bet

We’re jinxed

(11-14-2017, 07:56 AM)jaglyn Wrote: That's it, he jinxed it

Have some swagger but don't give your opponents bulletin board material like that. Going to be a long day on Sunday I bet

If bulletin board material inspired the browns... they wouldn't be 0-9.

Usually I find that a newspaper or a good book inspires my browns.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-14-2017, 07:56 AM)jaglyn Wrote: That's it, he jinxed it

Bulletin board material? lol

Every media outlet on the planet thinks they will go 0-16.... They get bashed constantly. They don't need bulletin board material for a win.

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2017, 09:39 AM by oQuarterback.)

Don't say [BLEEP] like this, Gipson.

Given the fact that Jamie Collins just went on the IR for the year, I don't really fear the Browns. I applaud Gip for talking like that. Get fired up early and smoke them early/often

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Eh. Not smart on Gip's part but that offense is actually pretty bad. The Jags should be able to hold them to 10 or less pretty easily.

Their defense on the other hand could cause major problems for our patch work O-Line and waning run game. Blake needs to come out swinging like he did in London and Indy and Hackett needs to dust off all the smoke and mirrors in the playbook for the screens and quick TE/RB pass plays.

Gip just getting in their heads early.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Tashaun Gipson hopes Jaguars 'hang 40' on Browns

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-on-browns

In four seasons with the Cleveland Browns, safety Tashaun Gipson won 19 total games. Now the Jacksonville Jaguars safety is hoping to embarrass his former team on Sunday.

Come on, he trashed talked the organization, not the players. Was he wrong? Nope. For the Browns players this is more about going through the motions at this point than bulletin board material.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

They even run a commerciial on NFL Network about any player being a good start vs the Browns in fantasy lol.

I love it
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I’ve been listening to 92.3 The Fan in Cleveland a little this week, and the Fans and radio personalities in Cleveland seem oddly confident that they will pull the upset off this week. It’s really strange.

Nooooooooooo Gip! ! I love the confidence but Respect your opponent... the Browns aren’t going to be a push over. We should absolutely win, but we should never underestimate any team

Do your thing Gipson.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Gipson can talk what ever he likes. As long as shut um down Sunday.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2017, 11:36 PM by Etdavis2006.)

(11-14-2017, 10:31 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: I’ve been listening to 92.3 The Fan in Cleveland a little this week, and the Fans and radio personalities in Cleveland seem oddly confident that they will pull the upset off this week. It’s really strange.

I think this is more about fans of other teams not really buying into the jags. All they know is Blake is the worst qb in the league, Marrone have up on the bills and they struggled with the chargers. To them this is the game they circled at the beginning of the season that they figured they would win and still believe that. Just another set of fans who’s hearts we get to crush.

Nah, the Browns are the Browns. I'm afraid of the actual jinx. Showing a sign of too much overconfidence maybe a reflection that they may not be taking the game as seriously as they should.

Tipped passes that turn into pick-6, missed FGs, fumbled snaps, etc., mistakes that you can't overcome and next thing you know we are leaving with a loss