Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This is what I saw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lee can't catch the tough throws. He has yac ability but we never see it. 

Cole needs more looks

Bortles is doing what we need him to do, which is don't lose tthe game. Tipped balls are an issue.

Fournette is still a monster. 100 yards

Grant instead of Ivory please. Yeldon instead of Ivory please

Lewis is quietly just catching touchdowns. Like that's it

Telvin is playing out of control as usual. Straight taking games over

Yannick is playing like a 1st round pick. He has so many FF

Campbell has cooled off a little. Being doubled which let's our DEs go get the QB.

Ramsey got worked at the end of the game by Coleman. Not sure why he played off so much. Stay with what works. 

Smith missed 2 key tackles on 3rd down.

Jack didn't do much.

Bouye is playing just as good as Ramsey....if not a hair better.
^ Ramsey really talks it up and gets into opposing players' heads (which is great, especially when it affects the other guys).

But today,, it looked like it kind of "backfired" on him. Especially in the 2nd half, Ramsey seemed really frustrated. I saw him numerous times complaining and arguing with the refs. Things weren't going his way,, and it ended up getting to him. 

Just my interpretation. 

No worries though,, this defense is something special. What a lineup of players on that side of the ball! 
Even Poz is still looking really good in there.
To be fair ivory did have one very impressive run today
Ramsey didn’t do as bad as you’re making it appear. Which plays are you talking about?
Ramsey was playing too far off his man.

I think Dante would have been run down on fumble recovery. He looked like a flailing newborn colt. Please, Dante, learn how to carry the ball!
(11-19-2017, 09:49 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]To be fair ivory did have one very impressive run today

The one where he ran 82 yards just to pick up 3. No but seriously, it was a good play. But he nose dives every play. LF breaks lose here and there.

CC got the best of ol Ramsey today. Bouye is playing slightly better in my eyes. Ramsey is still a Boss tho. Bc he takes on WR1
Id rather ivory. Seems yeldon fumbles a lot
Good enough! 13-3, #1 seed, 3-0 in the playoffs, CHAMPIONSHIP!
179 yards passing and 80 from his man. He did allow 1 TD but even the greats do that. Ramsey didn't play all that bad.
I’m wondering if Ramsey was playing with a little more pain than normal today. He doesn’t usually play that far off and I believe he was on the injury report for his back this week (or was that last week?). Coleman is a good young receiver but not that good.
(11-19-2017, 10:03 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: [ -> ]Ramsey was playing too far off his man.

I think Dante would have been run down on fumble recovery.  He looked like a flailing newborn colt.   Please, Dante, learn how to carry the ball!

I'm pretty sure Ramsey was baiting the QB. If you notice Gip was favoring to that side each time it was obvious pass.
(11-20-2017, 01:46 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: [ -> ]179 yards passing and 80 from his man. He did allow 1 TD but even the greats do that. Ramsey didn't play all that bad.
Ummm Ramsey didn't allow a TD.
Lay off of Ramsey. The guy who made the catches was a first round rookie. With a high ceiling. Played loose and got burned. Played tighter and didn't hear from rookie rest of game.
(11-20-2017, 10:17 AM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]Lay off of Ramsey.  The guy who made the catches was a first round rookie.  With a high ceiling.  Played loose and got burned.  Played tighter and didn't hear from rookie rest of game.
He never even got burned. He was letting them take those 6 yard gains.
(11-20-2017, 10:24 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2017, 10:17 AM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]Lay off of Ramsey.  The guy who made the catches was a first round rookie.  With a high ceiling.  Played loose and got burned.  Played tighter and didn't hear from rookie rest of game.
He never even got burned. He was letting them take those 6 yard gains.

Only you would take a positive and turn into a negative. Ya ever tried journalism?
(11-19-2017, 10:03 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: [ -> ]Ramsey was playing too far off his man.

I think Dante would have been run down on fumble recovery.  He looked like a flailing newborn colt.   Please, Dante, learn how to carry the ball!

Only guy close to him was the Center (64) who was still 5 yards away...Dante would have made it easily he only had to go 50 yards.
(11-20-2017, 10:27 AM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2017, 10:24 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]He never even got burned. He was letting them take those 6 yard gains.

Only you would take a positive and turn into a negative. Ya ever tried journalism?
Reading comprehension? 

How could you take "He never got burned" as a negative against Ramsey?
(11-20-2017, 10:36 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2017, 10:27 AM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]Only you would take a positive and turn into a negative. Ya ever tried journalism?
Reading comprehension? 

Care for some twisted tea? A game of twister? Is your favorite band twisted sister? 

Burned doesn't always mean 50 yards or touch downs.  

And caught a few in same drive against Ramsey.  So people trying to say Ramsey got beat.  

I was being positive and basically stated he took the rookie more seriously.  And locked him down.  

But ya think ya can twist it and make me look like a fool?  Try again.
(11-20-2017, 10:42 AM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2017, 10:36 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Reading comprehension? 

Care for some twisted tea? A game of twister? Is your favorite band twisted sister? 

And caught a few in same drive against Ramsey.  So people trying to say Ramsey got beat.  

I was being positive and basically stated he took the rookie more seriously.  And locked him down.  

Dude... What are you talking about?

I'm saying Ramsey never got burned on Sunday. That's a POSITIVE. I'm not sure what you're trying to argue here but you sound like a crazy person.
(11-20-2017, 10:42 AM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2017, 10:36 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Reading comprehension? 

Just relax.  You're choice of words (burned) was the culprit here. Not someone twisting your words. 

You clearly weren't trying to disparage Ramsey's performance, but saying he "got burned" was probably not the best way of doing that.
Pages: 1 2