Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Did You Guys Really Lose To Blaine Gabbert?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Wow, that has to sting a lot. Losing to a former QB who was such a failure with you guys.

[Image: gettyimages-856312910.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1]

Chin up though, you got Indy next and you should roll over them. Their pass protection is almost non-existent.
Gabbert has really improved as a QB - even managed to beat Kaep fo his job in San Fran. I do think hes better than Bortles at this point.
We did not lose to Blaine. We did in fact lose to Jones and that safety. Also add in that deep threat receiver and a still reliable AP.

So no. If Blaine blew us out. Than you can make that judgement. However that is not the case. And if Smith did not suffer a concussion. We most likely would of won.

Let me note we beat down the steelers and your tacks did what in the spotlight ? Against who? Exactly.
(11-27-2017, 01:21 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]We did not lose to Blaine.  We did in fact lose to Jones and that safety.   Also add in that deep threat receiver and a still reliable AP.  

So no.  If Blaine blew us out.   Than you can make that judgement.  However that is not the case.   And if Smith did not suffer a concussion.   We most likely would of won.
Sounds like excuses to me. Gabbert was pretty good in this game going against a so called “historic defense”. Give credit where its due. He outplayed Bortles in every aspect of the game.
(11-27-2017, 01:23 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2017, 01:21 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]We did not lose to Blaine.  We did in fact lose to Jones and that safety.   Also add in that deep threat receiver and a still reliable AP.  

So no.  If Blaine blew us out.   Than you can make that judgement.  However that is not the case.   And if Smith did not suffer a concussion.   We most likely would of won.
Sounds like excuses to me. Gabbert was pretty good in this game going against a so called “historic defense”. Give credit where its due. He outplayed Bortles in every aspect of the game.

I see ya didn't quote the whole thing?  What ya scared of?

(11-27-2017, 01:18 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: [ -> ]Gabbert has really improved as a QB - even managed to beat Kaep fo his job in San Fran. I do think hes better than Bortles at this point.

Absolutely not and Kaep is not a real QB.  Just a read option one.  Once expose it like other read option qbs shut down.
If IFS and BUTS were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas.
Yes, we lost the Blaine Gabbert. We also lost to a Cardinals coaching staff that had a really good game plan. They scouted us very well. We're going to see that kind of stuff the rest of the year I'm afraid.

Hats off to the Cardinals coaching staff. They beat us as much as any Cardinals player did.
(11-27-2017, 01:29 PM)Opus74 Wrote: [ -> ]If IFS and BUTS were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas.

Ya certain won't when ya tacks go home.  But hey... Look at the bright side...  They get to be with their family's.
(11-27-2017, 01:24 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2017, 01:23 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like excuses to me. Gabbert was pretty good in this game going against a so called “historic defense”. Give credit where its due. He outplayed Bortles in every aspect of the game.

I see ya didn't quote the whole thing?  What ya scared of?

(11-27-2017, 01:18 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: [ -> ]Gabbert has really improved as a QB - even managed to beat Kaep fo his job in San Fran. I do think hes better than Bortles at this point.

Absolutely not and Kaep is not a real QB.  Just a read option one.  Once expose it like other read option qbs shut down.
Scared of what dude? Kaep has done more than Bortles will ever do, doesnt matter what he is. He led the same talented roster as Bortles has to the SB. Never did I say he was an elite QB: but he was the better QB in 2012 with the same roster as 2017 Bortles.

Gabbert was at some point 13/14 yesterday. Clearly he outplayed Blake Borltes.

Let me note we beat down the steelers and your tacks did what in the spotlight ? Against who?   Exactly.

You lost to Gabbert
I mean the Titans play @Arizona in two weeks so I guess we will find out then....

Go Texans in week 13!
(11-27-2017, 01:34 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2017, 01:24 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]I see ya didn't quote the whole thing?  What ya scared of?

Scared of what dude? Kaep has done more than Bortles will ever do, doesnt matter what he is. He led the same talented roster as Bortles has to the SB. Never did I say he was an elite QB: but he was the better QB in 2012 with the same roster as 2017 Bortles.

You guys should sweep Kaep up while hes still available. I mean if hes better than Bortles, who has outplayed Mariota this whole season (still had less t/o's than the GOAT yesterday), then you could be contenders with him!
(11-27-2017, 01:38 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2017, 01:34 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: [ -> ]Scared of what dude? Kaep has done more than Bortles will ever do, doesnt matter what he is. He led the same talented roster as Bortles has to the SB. Never did I say he was an elite QB: but he was the better QB in 2012 with the same roster as 2017 Bortles.

You guys should sweep Kaep up while hes still available. I mean if hes better than Bortles, who has outplayed Mariota this whole season (still had less t/o's than the GOAT yesterday), then you could be contenders with him!

Mariota & Bortles are statisicially the same QBs this year.

The biggest difference though is Mariota has enginereed more game winning drives than Bortles this year.
Gabbert had 3 passes that should have been picks dropped. He didn't play all that well. Make sure to come back when they beat you guys in a couple of weeks.
(11-27-2017, 01:40 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2017, 01:38 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: [ -> ]You guys should sweep Kaep up while hes still available. I mean if hes better than Bortles, who has outplayed Mariota this whole season (still had less t/o's than the GOAT yesterday), then you could be contenders with him!

Mariota & Bortles are statisicially the same QBs this year.

The biggest difference though is Mariota has enginereed more game winning drives than Bortles this year.

And had carnal relations with more cousins. Tennessee rubbing off.
(11-27-2017, 01:43 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2017, 01:40 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: [ -> ]Mariota & Bortles are statisicially the same QBs this year.

And had carnal relations with more cousins. Tennessee rubbing off.
I wouldnt expect you to hold any sort of Football related topics w/me thats why you resort to insults.

Dismissed.
(11-27-2017, 01:35 PM)The Hammer Wrote: [ -> ]

Let me note we beat down the steelers and your tacks did what in the spotlight ? Against who?   Exactly.

You lost to Gabbert

GODbert

Jags did lose to Gabbert whether you like it or not.

You shouldn't be talking trash to Titans, while they aren't great, they did beat the Jags and they are at the top of the division. Also they are likely gonna beat the Jags again in week 17. 

Jags just lost to a mediocre team with their 3rd QB.

BTW Gabbert>>>>Bortles
GODbert must not have gotten enough at thanksgiving, cause he carved up the Jags like a thanksgiving Turkey.
(11-27-2017, 01:44 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2017, 01:43 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]And had carnal relations with more cousins. Tennessee rubbing off.
I wouldnt expect you to hold any sort of Football related topics w/me thats why you resort to insults.

Dismissed.

You're a Tennessee fan.. that's insulting enough.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5