Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: So....can we tank the rest of the year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Might as well. We got a lame duck coach and a potential lame duck GM. Any wins at this point would be out of sheer luck. Time to put Jack, Day, and maybe even Allen in full time so these guys can get some experience in for next year.
i cant believe you said lame duck twice in one sentence and didn't mention a Bortles duck throw

I haven't even kept up-to-date with college. Is there any QBs coming out this year that could of interest?

Does it matter? Draft picks haven't been leading this team anywhere near playoffs. But a top 10 is about guaranteed.
Quote:I haven't even kept up-to-date with college. Is there any QBs coming out this year that could of interest?

No. This year sucks when it comes to pro prospect QB's. Last year was the time to get one.
Quote:No. This year sucks when it comes to pro prospect QB's. Last year was the time to get one.

At least one of them will be better than Bortles.
No need to tank
What do you mean "tank", i thought that's what they've been doing.  :whistling:

We'll win one more if the clots or tacks are contending they'll go easy on their starters.

That's garbageman's specialty.....garbage time.

trade that high pick for more 2nds and 3rds.....I'm tired of first round busts

Quote:trade that high pick for more 2nds and 3rds.....I'm tired of first round busts

I like that plan.
Quote:At least one of them will be better than Bortles.

I know you're down on him, but you know as well as I do, that is not necessarily true. There have been several drafts where no QB prospects have even started in the NFL. 
I read a column that said the Jags should start trading aging veterans in anticipation of a new regime starting a new rebuild.   They suggested trading Sen'Derrick Marks or Dan Skuta. 

Hopefully there is an elite NCAA player named Teddy.  I kind of like the "Tank for Teddy" theme

Quote:I read a column that said the Jags should start trading aging veterans in anticipation of a new regime starting a new rebuild.   They suggested trading Sen'Derrick Marks or Dan Skuta. 

Dude --- I'm sure we could get a lot for Skuta.   GMs have been calling Dave Cadwell night and day trying to get this guy !!!
Quote:I read a column that said the Jags should start trading aging veterans in anticipation of a new regime starting a new rebuild.   They suggested trading Sen'Derrick Marks or Dan Skuta. 

I'm cool with that. :thumbsup:
If we go after anything in this next draft it better be O-Linemen and a power back. I'd prefer to find a Safety in free agency. Just look how the Titans have improved by upgrading the O-Line and adding two power runners in the backfield. That's what we need to be paying attention to.

Quote:No need to tank
agreed...we are failing without trying
I thought that's what we've been doing?   

You mean we haven't been trying to lose?!

Yay another 10 yr rebuild here we come.

I love this team.
Tank for Myles..its a pity the Browns will beat us to that.
Pages: 1 2 3